Volume 5 - Chapter 17: Explosion of Strength

Tower of trials floor 5, eligible to receive the title of 'investigator'...

Luo Feng couldn't help but to reread the part about the archaeological 'Black God' set.

What exactly is this 'Black God' set?

Envious! So envious! Even a country has to deal with an investigator with caution.

In other words..... if you reach the fifth floor of the tower of trials, your authority on this world will shoot up to the sky! You also get a mysterious archaeological 'Black God' set.

Even though Luo Feng didn't know what that was, he could guess that it was something really good!

※※

Soon enough, Luo Feng finished reading the student notice file. From what Luo Feng read, the three most important things in the training camp were——tower of trials level, fist strength level, and the black dragon ranking!

"So that's where the points come from"

Battle score comes from 'battle points' multiplied by the 'battle ability amplifier'. And battle points are simple, since there's only one way to get them——hunt monsters.

One low level commander level monster equals 1 battle point

One medium level commander level monster equals 10 battle points.

One high level commander level monster equals 100 battle points.

One low level horde leader level monster equals 1,000 battle points.

Of course, in the elite training camp, very few would bother hunting low level horde leader level monsters even if they had the ability to kill them! Since after you kill two low level horde leaders, your ranking will raise to the 'wargod level' rank, which means you'll graduate and leave the training camp.

Students are rarely willing to leave.

And the 'battle ability amplifer' is quite simple too: your 'fist strength level' multiplied by your 'tower of trials level'.

For example——

If someone has 1,000 battle points, a fist strength level of 1.5, and a tower of trials level of 2, then their battle ability amplifier is 3. As a result, their battle score will be 1,000 x 3 = 3,000!

"The training camp takes fist strength level and tower of trials level quite seriously. If your battle ability amplifier is just slightly higher, then your score will be huge" Luo Feng finished this student notice PDF file and then picked out some video lessons from this notebook provided by the training camp.

There are many wargod instructors in the training camp to teach lessons.

However, the training camp was clear that many of these world geniuses have quite odd personalities and wouldn't be willing to go to class properly. Because of this, they have 'video lessons', where they record every single class. All these recordings are inside every student's notebook!

Of course...... if you actually go to class, then you can directly ask the teacher questions and let the teacher instruct you one on one.

The efficiency would be way higher than watching a video lesson.

"However, I've never been to a wargod's lesson before, so I should start by watching these video lessons" Luo Feng carefully looked at the file names.

The levels of technique were similarly divided into——Basic level, Intermediate level, Perfect level, and Conception level. Luo Feng opened several videos about these four main levels. Most of them were talking about the intermediate level, since the perfect level was clearly very hard for the teachers to describe in words.