Volume 5 - Chapter 36: Hong's Arrival

The surface of this blood red colored triangular fighter jet was smooth and gave off a feeling of an aggressive flying monster. At this moment, the blood red colored triangular fighter jet was slowly descending from the air while each and every one of the students and wargod teachers of the elite training camp remained silent.

Nobody dared to make a sound.

The fighter jet landed, "HUA!" the hatch opened!

A yellow skinned man along with a white skinned man stepped out of the hatch at the same time. They walked on thin air, as if there were an invisible platform that nobody could see. Like that, they just walked towards the grass. This scene caused all of the students to widen their eyes.

"Two existences surpassing the wargod level, two of them!"

Luo Feng was also shocked, "Looks like these two are two investigators from the Dojo of Limits headquarters"

The two investigators stood on the grass silently as they waited for the head. Over 200 pairs of eyes were also staring at the hatch..... all of them were waiting expectantly for the world's legendary strongest fighter, the undisputed number one! Finally, a shadow came out the hatch.

Luo Feng didn't even dare to blink, as he didn't even want to waste a single second! He carefully examined the man coming from the hatch.

He was around 1.9 meters tall and was wearing black trousers and a black jacket. His lean, sharp hair..... his entire figure made one think of a sky-piercing spear! As for his age, not even a single wrinkle could be seen on his face: he seemed to be around 20 years old.

However, that aura was clearly an aura that a regular youth could not possess.

He took one step and, at the same time, scanned everyone in the training camp.

"RUMBLE~~"

Luo Feng felt like his mind went blank. The entire landscape and sky seemed to be twisting; the morning sun disappeared from his field of vision. All the students of the elite training camp shockingly discovered that the sky seemed to have transitioned from morning to night: not a single ray of light was shining, only darkness was left.

A completely black sky, and that black haired man seemed to be the bright center of all of this darkness!

He is a deity!

An invincible deity! Even the wargod teachers here didn't dare to resist; they couldn't even think about resisting! When faced with this black haired man's gaze, even Luo Feng, who recently became much stronger, felt like this powerful black haired man could kill him with just a look.

He, is Hong!

The world's strongest fighter! The two investigators beside Hong were completely blocked out by darkness. An investigator is an existence that surpasses the wargod level. Yet, in front of Hong, they pale in comparison.

"This wave of students in the elite training camp is quite good!" a cold sound rose.

Right when those words were said, the students and teachers who fell into the darkness realized that the black sky around them disappeared. The morning sun appeared yet again! Even so, everyone felt enormous pressure, like an ant facing an elephant.

In front of Hong, everyone felt their insignificance.

"Head, there are quite a few good seeds in this wave of students" said one of the leaders of this training camp, 'Investigator Wang'.

Basically all the students were watching Hong's eyes, as if they were looking at their idol!

The leader of all fighters!