Volume 5 - Chapter 68: The Helmet's Safety Issue

When Luo Feng, his parents, and his brother reunited, Ming-Yue sector became lively again, because the main city sector's chairman and three chiefs were about to arrive.

Chief instructor Wu Tong brought a few dozen fighters with him as he waited.

"How come the chairman and the three chiefs are coming?"

"It's quite rare for the big four to come to our sector together" these fighters were discussing.

"They're here" Wu Tong looked towards the sky.

Everyone quieted down and looked towards the sky.

A flowing light pierced the sky and then decelerated. The light formed into a dark blue disc-shaped fighter jet as it hovered above Ming-Yue sector. It started to slowly descend!

"Go, let's welcome the chairman" Wu Tong brought the few dozen fighters to welcome them. As for the family of those fighters, they were prohibited from coming near. They were welcoming the chairman and the three chiefs, how can they have a bunch of random spectators around?

HUALA——

The hatch opened and a staircase extended out automatically. With chairman Zhou, who was wearing black, in the lead, the three chiefs followed. All of them walked down the staircase.

"I greet the chairman, the three chiefs" Wu Tong bowed.

"We greet the chairman, the three chiefs" the group of fighters bowed.

Quite a few family members of the fighters who were watching from afar were extremely excited as they quietly discussed amongst themselves. These people were the Big Four of Jiang-Nan headquarter city! It's rare to see even one of them!

"Ok" Zhou Zheng Yong nodded.

The group of fighters held their breath. Back when Wu Tong brought Luo Feng to meet chief Zhu Ge Tao, he was extremely respectful. Keep in mind..... that a chief instructor of a sub city can't even compare with a chief of the entire headquarter city. And don't even talk about comparing him with the chairman! In front of the chairman and the three chiefs, all the fighters were extremely respectful.

"Is examiner Luo home?" smiled Zhou Zheng Yong as he asked.

Silence!

Wu Tong and the few dozen fighters froze. Examiner Luo? Who is this examiner Luo?

"Luo..... examiner Luo?" Wu Tong froze.

"Examiner Luo, as in Luo Feng" smiled Zhou Zheng Yong. He didn't dare to boldly say "that kid Luo Feng", since Luo Feng is his superior and Luo Feng's strength has been declared as 'invincible wargod' by the higher ups of the Dojo of Limits. How could Zhou Zheng Yong, an intermediate level wargod, mess with that?

"Luo Feng? Examiner Luo?" Wu Tong and the group froze.

Zhu Ge Tao smiled on the side: "The world headquarters sent us a notice: Wargod Luo Feng has officially become the examiner of our Jiang-Nan headquarter city's Dojo of Limits headquarters. We came here this time to greet examiner Luo"

"Luo Feng, oh, examiner Luo is with his family at home" Wu Tong's responded the fastest as he replied, "Chairman, three chiefs, should I notify the examiner?"

"I'll contact him myself" smiled Zhou Zheng Yong as he dialed.

Wu Tong and the group of fighters stared at Zhou Zheng Yong.

The call went through.

"Oh, examiner Luo, I am Zhou Zheng Yong" Zhou Zheng Yong's face was filled with smiles as he said respectfully, "I have already arrived at Ming-Yue sector. The three chiefs are beside me. No rush, no rush. We'll wait here at Limit Hall for examiner Luo"