Volume 5 - Chapter 32: Nine Stage Thunder Blade: Fourth Stage

In the battle room, Luo Feng and Candace's consciousnesses were basically kicked out of the virtual space at the same time.

"I lost?"

"I lost?" Candace still had his dark blue helmet on at this time; darkness was the only thing his eyes could see. However, he didn't take off his helmet, he just motionlessly sat there.

"How could I lose? There was no way I could've lost, no way! He only had one arm and I had the absolute advantage. His final attack..... his speed......" Candace sat on the sofa and his knuckles cracked until they turned white. Regret, he was really filled with regret!

From Luo Feng's speed at the end, Candace perfectly understood————that Luo Feng's fist strength level went up by a huge amount!

"I actually let him make a comeback at the most important time?"

"How could this happen?"

"I actually encountered a case of someone making a breakthrough during a battle?" Candace's body was trembling. One reason is because he lost a whole 10 billion Chinese dollars because of this battle. He was only a successor to his family, not the head, which means that this amount of money is a lot to him.

The second reason is because of the girl he was chasing after. Candace completely despised this 'rival in love', Luo Feng! He always held his anger in and was finally presented a chance to teach Luo Feng a lesson. Who would've known that not only was he not able to teach Luo Feng a lesson, he was the one that got beat up! This is humiliating!

Finally, the thing that Candace was most enraged at was the fact that.....

he wanted to cruelly beat up Luo Feng and make him lose a large sum of money. But not only did he let his opponent earn money, his opponent even had a breakthrough!

Candace definitely contributed to Luo Feng's breakthrough!

Of course, the most important cause for Luo Feng's breakthrough was the fact that Luo Feng had already finished the third stage of the 《Nine Stage Thunder Blade》 before he even entered the training camp. Every day, he would bitterly train without relaxing at all. As he was able to control his power more and more delicately, his foundation became more and more sturdy. Even without this breakthrough, Luo Feng would naturally reach the fourth stage in another three to five months.

However, it's a great thing for him to reach the fourth stage three to five months earlier!

This battle indeed contributed a lot.

How could Candace not be enraged after those three reasons? How could he be satisfied?

"Challenge, Luo Feng wins!"

The electronic sound echoed around the lobby of the ninth floor; it could be heard in the battle room too.

Candace's body slightly shook before he took off his dark blue helmet.

"Candace, thanks" Luo Feng was already standing at the door.

"Hmph" Candace 'hmphed' coldly as he also stood up.

Suddenly, a melodious tune carried out from the cell phone in Luo Feng's pocket, which made Candace's expression even worse. Luo Feng smiled as he took out his cell phone and read the message. As expected, it was a notification of the change in his balance sent from his bank...... a total of 20 billion arrived!

10 billion of that was what Luo Feng moved from his bank to the challenge system's special account while the other 10 billion was what Luo Feng earned!

"KA!"

The door opened.

Luo Feng and Candace walked out. The two of them noticed with a glance that the lobby of the ninth floor was in an uproar. Quite a few wargods and legendary figures in the training camp were amazed since, from their point of view, Candace's chances of winning were greater!