Volume 4 - Chapter 22: Peak Showdown

On the first floor of the trashed residential apartment, large corpses were laid out one by one with the scent of blood emanating away from them..... because of the killing from before, the monsters didn't dare to come close, causing this area to be silent for a short time. And Luo Feng suddenly burst out from the second floor of that residential apartment and the two throwing knives in the ground immediately flew back into Luo Feng's thigh pockets.

"Two WarGods will, not long from now, fight against that high level horde leader steel armored dragon. I should hurry and get to a good spectating spot!" Luo Feng glanced at the largest corpses, which were the two commander lion mastiffs, and shook his head as he sighed, "The WarGods sure dissected these two corpses cleanly. The two most important materials were taken away".

Originally, Luo Feng wanted to get some benefits for himself.

Luo Feng became a blurry shadow and swiftly headed south.

"The steel armored dragon's nest is 10 miles away from here, which is that family mart..... then I'll pick a residential apartment three miles away from there" Luo Feng made his decision while he sprinted. In this monster infested city made out of concrete and steel, even a spirit reader can't let his guard down.

Sometimes he would sprint, and sometimes he would slow down to check around.

Overall, he was still pretty fast. 10 minutes later, Luo Feng entered the 16th floor of a 18 story residential apartment building!

"PUCHI~~"

Two eerie black lights rotated as they landed into his thigh pockets. Luo Feng smiled as he lightly opened the door to a room on the 16th floor. The room was sealed shut, but the formless spiritual force easily opened the lock, causing the huge door to open.

"The door to this room was locked and wasn't destroyed. Looks like no fighter or monster came in here before in the past 30 to 40 years from the Grand Nirvana period until the present" Luo Feng entered and closed the door behind him. Indeed, all the objects in the room were orderly placed.

A glass cabinet, a sofa, a marble table, and a 24 inch T.V.

All of these things are the style from before the Grand Nirvana period.

"Hu!"

Luo Feng took off the wool blanket that was on the sofa, since the skin of the sofa itself was cleaner. He took that blanket and immediately ran to the balcony and wiped the glass on the balcony, and then opened the glass window.

"What nice scenery"

"I'll stand here and try to take a good look at the monster nest ahead" Luo Feng threw the blanket aside and leaned on the railing as he looked at the area three miles away from his position. He only saw smoke, which completely covered the family mart that acted as the nest for the monsters. The naked eye couldn't see past the smoke at all.

However, with the daylight sun shining down, the naked eye could see much more clearly than usual.

With his binoculars in hand, Luo Feng closely looked towards the area with smoke. At the smoke's border, large pig-type monsters could be seen. Some of them were laying on the ground, some of them were walking around, and some of them even seemed to be competing against each other as they rammed into each other over and over again.

"There's no commotion at all. Where are those two WarGods?" Luo Feng tried his best to observe the area, but he couldn't find the traces of those two WarGods at all.

××

While Luo Feng was searching for the two WarGods, in the room on the 12th floor of a residential apartment that was at a distance of around 500 meters away from Luo Feng, Wang Tong and the huge brute Li Kan sat cross legged as they drank some water, replenishing the water in their bodies.