Volume 2 - Chapter 13: Home of Limits

The conditions set by Wang Heng have reached the limit, and he watched Luo Feng expectantly.

"Sorry" Luo Feng slightly bowed, "I thank the Thunder Dojo for their offer, but I have already decided to join the Dojo of Limits. I haven't thought about transferring, so I am truly sorry"

Wang Heng was startled.

Rejected?

"You don't want to take your time to think about this?" The burly man stared with his eyebrows raised.

"No" Luo Feng stood up and bowed, "Mr. Wang, if there's nothing else, then I'll be on my way" Luo Feng knew that things would just get awkward if he stayed after rejecting the offer.

Wang Heng stared at Luo Feng closely.

This young man doesn't even falter in the face of temptation. Wang Heng couldn't help but to sigh. He waved his hand and laughed, "Alright, I won't nag you anymore. If you ever change your mind, the gates to my Thunder Dojo will always be open for you"

"Thank you, Mr. Wang" Luo Feng smiled as he left.

Right when Luo Feng left, Wang Heng's face sank and he shouted, "Tell Wan Dong to come"

"Yes, Chief"

The people outside immediately went to notify Wan Dong.

"I can't believe I just lost another genius to the Dojo of Limits" Wang Heng stroked his chin and his eyes squinted like a tiger's, " Ever since 'Phantom Warlord' retired because of a major injury, our Jiang-Nan city's Thunder Dojo has always been at a disadvantage compared to the Dojo of Limits. Shit!"

Wang Heng is also nervous!

In the entire world, the Dojo of Limits and the Thunder Dojo are the two largest dojos! The creators of the dojos are the strongest and second strongest fighters! Naturally, the higher ups of each would greet each other with smiling faces. But in truth, they were completely against each other!"

However, in Jiang-Nan city, the Dojo of Limits has stronger influence.

"Chief". The cold teenager Wan Dong walked over.

Even in Wan Dong's look, he was full of confidence! Since he got more kills than Luo Feng in this time's fighter combat exam and he ranked number one, his confidence has been growing.

"Hm, Wan Dong" Wang Heng let out a smile, "You are our Thunder Dojo's best new recruit! However..... with your current power, you still cannot compare to Luo Feng"

"Chief" Wan Dong was startled.

I can't compare to Luo Feng?

"Do you doubt my words?" Wang Heng raised his eyebrows.

Wan Dong shook his head, he knew the Chief Instructor in front of him used to be an advanced warlord. At the same time, he has the various special rights granted to him by the title of 'Chief Instructor'. His authority rivals a WarGod's. How could this person spread lies?

"I'll tell you truthfully. Your body fitness level isn't worse than his. However, in a real battle, even three of you cannot defeat one Luo Feng" Wang Heng said heavily, "However, even though the current gap between you and him is large doesn't mean you'll always be weaker than him. What you need to do is seriously work hard and surpass him"

"I've met quite a few geniuses, but many geniuses fall!"

"A fighter walks on the border of life and death! Your good talent only means that you improve faster. Now that you just became a fighter..... your path just began! Don't loosen up no matter what, Luo Feng is only the first opponent you must surpass. In the future you'll be surpassing many more opponents" Wang Heng encouraged, "I hope one day, I'll be able to witness the birth of a new WarGod!"