Infliction | 5sos

The two doctors stood by the entrance to the ambulance bay dressed in protective gear, awaiting the ambulance of the young girl to arrive. Any minute now.

"I hope her vitals are stable," Luke commented anxiously, as much he loved to save lives, he also hated seeing them have to suffer; especially someone this young.

"Yeah but a GSW and MVC victim.." Ashton allowed his thoughts to trail off, not wanting to say his opinion and further upset his friend. Luke had a way of becoming too attached to patients and sometimes that ended badly, but it was a habit they were slowly working on.

Their conversation was once again cut short by the wailing sound of sirens and approximately three ambulances pulling into the ambulance bay.

"Shit," Luke sighed and tried looking from his view inside the hospital to see which ambulance potentially had the young crash victim in it. He knew that the scene had to have been pretty horrific and probably even more so once they got into her in the ER.

He allowed the first two gurneys to pass by them as he knew that the rest of the team in the ER would handle it, their focus, for now, had to be on the young girl.

"You ready?" Ash asked once he noticed that the gurney had been unloaded and was now heading towards the entrance.

"No, but do I ever have a choice?"

..

Guess who's back.. I mean not that I really left lol.

But yes, welcome to my 5sos fic Infliction which I am completely excited about and decided that I'm going to publish it anyways regardless of if it is fully written or not, which probably means that regularly scheduled updates won't be happening.

Also hope that my writing and this makes sense.

I hope you enjoy this fic and please be aware of the warnings below before you read. I'll also try my best to put a warning with each chapter but can't guarantee it'll always happen.

Warnings:

Blood, violence, abuse, guns + gun violence, lots of medical talk, etc. There's probably a few more that I am missing but I'll try and add them as the fic goes on.

I hope you guys enjoy!

A.

GSW: gunshot wound
MVC: multiple vehicle crash