Chapter 32: The Plan (Wilbur's POV)

Wilbur stood frozen in shock as his two brothers hugged.

"I- I'm sorry!" his younger brother shouted, "I- I'm sorry for being such a- such a... burden....."

It seemed Tommy had passed out. Wilbur turned to Phil as Techno placed the young boy gently on a nearby couch.

"Phil," Wilbur said, grabbing one of his father's arms, "please don't tell me he has voices."

Phil looked at him for a moment with a sadness that Wilbur was hoping he wouldn't see. Phil looked back down in sorrow.

"Oh, oh god," Wilbur gasped, letting go of his father.

Techno threw his cape on his brother before walking up to Phil and Wilbur. 

"Look Wil, I know you want answers and I promise you'll get them, but not now," Techno said firmly.

Wilbur and Phil directed their attention to Techno.

"Currently, we have a homeless green teletubby outside of the house who probably wants to take Tommy. We can't let that happen," Technoblade reminded them.

Wilbur and Phil nodded in agreement.

"So this is the plan..." Techno said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  A few minutes later <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Techno slowly opened the door to his house while Phil stayed close to a still unconscious Tommy. Before following his older brother out the door, he looked back at Phil. Phil looked at him and nodded. Wilbur nodded in return. Once Wilbur was outside, he closed the door soundlessly behind him and looked at Techno who was holding the axe of peace. The two brothers were covered in full netherite armor, which is the strongest you could get.

"Ready?" Techno asked.

"Ready," Wilbur replied, holding up a netherite sword.

Wilbur quickly sneaked to a ladder covered with an invisibility potion next to them and climbed up to the roof. Once he was on the roof he carefully carried up the ladder with him. He peered down, waiting for Techno's signal.

Suddenly, he heard glass breaking and the air around him looked suspiciously pink. Wilbur's eyes started to droop. He knew what that meant. He held his breath as he decided that he had to make it back down. He tried to grab the ladder that should've been right next to him. Where was the ladder?! This had to be Dream's doing, but how had he figured out their plan? How was he always one step ahead

Wilbur knew he was going to have to leave somehow, even if it cost him some hearts. He was about to jump off the roof when he was stopped. Stopped by a man in green with a breathing mask, and no, it was not Sam. Dream instantly covered his mouth and grabbed his wrists.

"Either you start breathing and pass out, or you don't breath and pass out," the Masked man said menacingly, "Which will it be?"

Wilbur struggled to get free from Dream's grasp. Wilbur knew that Techno would've normally been there by now, meaning that he was probably also taken out with the sleeping potion.

"How- how did you?" Wilbur asked with difficulty, his words barely audible.

"Hmm, you mean how I knew about your pathetic plan? Your plan was too obvious! I saw you climb what looked like air, I'm not dumb you know," Dream admitted.

"I'm having a hard time believing that," Wilbur let out smugly, his words still very much muffled.

"It doesn't really matter though, does it? You'll be asleep soon enough," Dream reminded him.

"Dang it," Wilbur thought to himself, knowing he wouldn't be able to hold his breath much longer. 

Wilbur let in a large breath as Dream finally stepped away from him. Wilbur could feel himself getting more and more sleepy by the second. Then, he finally fell on the hard roof...

Ay guys! It's the author here! Soooooo, yea this chapter is short the next one probably will be too! Sry! I'm pretty close to the end of this story so right now I need to show the small fight to get to the actual angsty stuff! I'm kiiiinda rushing this part cuz it's boring so sry!!! Also, for all fluff lovers, there will be a LOT more angst before you get some fluff! Well anyway, onto the next chapter!!!

-HelpMePlzI'mBeggin (April 21st, 2022)