A/N (counting it as chapter 25 you can't stop me)

Hey guys! Remember the last time I did an A/N and I said I was in math class? Well, we were using SCHOOL COMPUTERS. And guess what one of my friends did? THEY CHECKED THE GOD DAMN HISTORY FOR SOME STUPID REASON.

So I thought he figured out I was writing fanfic, but no, he thought I was READING fanfic, and oh god thank you! I thought I was gonna die! Safe to say I took that computer to the bathroom and deleted all proof of me being on Wattpad out of history.

I am actually considering if I should delete this a/n cuz my friend saw the name of the fic and it was, wouldn't ya know, THIS ONE. If the friend is interested and checks the story out, they'll see this a/n. If they recognize this story, then I am officially DEAD. 

Thank you for listening to this crappy story! Bye!!! (I'll try to get another chapter out soon, I already have the ending of this fic thought out)

Edit: My friend actually did find out I was writing that time but he said he wouldn't tell and stuff so yea!!!

Edit two: Heyyyy this is me from after this fic was finished! Soooo yea he thought I was reading but after my best friend found out I told him too and he was like "ohhh I thought u reading tho so I didn't know" and I wanted to die so yay!