Chapter 48: "Holy Shit!" (Wilbur's POV)

Wilbur paced anxiously around Techno's house. Where were the others? What if Dream did something?! Wilbur shook his head. Techno's stronger than Dream, but he did get beat that time when Tommy got kidnapped. 

Suddenly a sharp knock erupted from the door. Wilbur knew that knock, it was Techno's. Techno always did this thing where he would do one loud knock whenever he knocks on any door. 

Wilbur sprung towards the door and swung it open to see Tubbo, Ranboo, Techno, and Tommy. Tommy was resting in Techno's arms, snuggling into the warmth it provided. Wilbur let out a sigh of relief as he moved out of the way for Techno to come in.

"Before you guys say anything, I'm leaving this child in my room. Tubbo, Ranboo, you're watching him, if Dream comes in through the window or something I want Ranboo to teleport all of you guys downstairs," Techno ordered, "And Tubbo, you're gonna be there because Ranboo needs company."

Tubbo and Ranboo nodded before the four went upstairs. When Techno finally came down, it was without any of the minors and his usual fuzzy red cape. Techno sat down and stayed silent for a little.

"Well?" he asked, "Ask me your questions."

"Is Tommy okay?" Wilbur asked.

"He'll be fine physically, but I'm still working on mentally," Techno answered.

Wilbur had so many more questions to ask, but Quakity spoke up first.

"What the fuck took you so long?!" Quakity asked.

"I'd rather not answer that one. Any more?" Techno asked.

Wilbur looked over to Quakity, he looked pissed.

"Do you know when he'll wake up?" Slime asked worriedly.

"I'm not sure just yet," Techno replied.

"The real question is why we haven't gotten Puffy yet," Drista spoke up, "Sure, I know a lot about healing, but without any of the sufficient materials..."

Techno scoffed, "I have potions EVERYWHERE."

"Oh, I'm not talking about potions. Sure they can help to an extent, but having too much can damage someone permanently. Tommy doesn't have any scars that will put him in life threatening danger, but they should still all be patched up."

"I'll get her right now then," Phil said, taking his comms out of his pocket.

After a few minutes of silence, Phil declared that she was coming in 20 minutes.

"Right, if that's all then, I'm going to take a shower-" Techno began.

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!" Tommy's voice boomed from upstairs.

"I'll check him," Wilbur volunteered immediately.

Wilbur quickly walked up the stairs and entered the room to see Tubbo sitting on the floor, Ranboo standing up, and Tommy on Techno's bed with the blood god's iconic cape wrapped around him.

"Uhh," Wilbur stuttered.

"The cape's mine," Tommy snarled.

"Oh god, what's happening?" Wilbur groaned as he softly closed the door behind him.

"Basically he woke and yelled out to ask where he was so I answered and asked him if he wanted me to take the cape if it was too smelly. Then he suddenly started becoming very protective of it and said that it's warm," Tubbo explained rapidly.

Leave it to Tubbo to speed run explaining things.

"Ohhhh, so you're being clingy with Techno," Wilbur teased Tommy.