First shift in the Daycare!

The next day I was standing in front of the Pizzaplex. The foggy weather wasn't really helping to fight my tiredness. I was so nervous about today that I couldn't sleep at all. My first ever job and I'm already ruining my reputation by being sleepy. Great. Just great! The door was opened and Havens mother came out.
„I see you are punctual! Let's waste not time then, follow me."
Will I ever get used to the entrance? It's so massive as always. Or the way to the daycare? Isn't there a map or something? I will get lost for sure if not!
„We first get to parts and services where you will get your uniform and need to fill in the job applications."
„Alright."

We went through the staff only doors and walked right into a room with a big capsule in the middle of it. It looks like an experiment room and not where animatronics are getting repaired. No wonder Sundrop was scared when P&S was mentioned. This does look more like a torture chamber as a place for repairs.
„Here. When you signed it, I can give you your uniform and you will start shortly!"
She handed me three papers and a pen. Should I bother reading it? Maybe...
„What IS the pay anyways?"
„Well...Parts and services don't get paid as much as you will. You get normally 100$ each week and a bonus if you do...two shifts. Working on the weekend will also increase you payment."
„Sounds good to me. But uh...why doesn't the company takes any fault if something happens?"

She looks away and cleared her throat.
„The animatronics often get a malfunction and might hurt some guests and staff, but that happens only in rare cases, so don't worry!"
Just a second ago she said often...Sundrop surely hasn't any glitches or malfunction as far as I could tell yesterday, so it'll be surely alright!
„I've finished signing it."
„Great! Here is your uniform. I'll take you to the changing room and than you can go straight ahead to the daycare."

As we walked by at the daycare, I saw two posters. One is definitely Sundrop, but who is the other one?
„Miss Rist?"
„Just call me Julia."
„Okay...who is the blue animatronic on the poster? Will I meet him?"
„I pray for you that you won't meet him. He is also a daycare animatronic, but he got a virus which is why he isn't allowed to perform anymore."
„Can't it be fixed by the staff?"
„Trust me when I say we tried everything. It's like the virus is playing hide and seek."
She waited outside of the changing room while I quickly changed. How did they get my measurements? Maybe luck? The uniform was a two colored one. On the left side is it blue with little stars, while on the right side it's yellow with little circle flowers. I find it kinda weird how my name is stitched on the uniform. Don't they want to use it on someone else someday?

„You look gorgeous in it! I'm sure the children will love to see another face in the daycare."
„Is the blue animatronic in another room stored? Since I didn't see him in Parts and Services."
She stopped in front of the daycare and looked me in the eyes.
„Moon is stored in Sunny's body. They share one and switch whenever the light is on or out. So DONT turn off the lights. For everyone's well being. Got it?"
„But-„
„And don't tell Sunny about it. He gets easily emotional about it. Now bye!"
She pushed me in the slide and walked away. Can't I just use the normal way? Guess I'll slide into fun.

I was expecting to land on something hard, but instead I fell into a ball pit. As a kid it would be funny, but now? Guess my older brother would love to slide through it though. I walked a little and saw Sundrop on a big tower. He charges up there I think. It's definitely safer as the generators in the play structures. He saw me and jumped right down in front of me. The ball pit isn't that big, how is he not damaged by this???
„HELLO MY FRIEND! ARE YOU READY FOR A SUPER DUPER DAY IN THE DAYCARE?!?"
„Yes Sir Sundrop."
He stared creepily again while he starts hugging me.
„You don't have to call me sir! We are FRIENDS! Call me Sunny or Sun or sunshine, the children are so creative with my names!"
„Okay Sunny, what are we doing first?"