A Date?

I didn't know how long I've sit in the tub, but after my hand palms began to shrivel, I went out. That felt so good! Even if I cried a bit when I was lost in the memories. I was so scared when Vanessa had me captive. Luckily no one noticed, but damn. It got cold for a minute or two for me. I really need to spent more time with humans that are not toxic. Julia seems nice and so are my siblings, but is it greedy to have someone else in life to rest their head on? My brother always gets so many love letters from both genders and still rejects them all. I wish he would find just someone for him. Cause if he can't get a partner soon, neither am I gonna have a chance on someone! Not like I can have a chance right now. Not with deadly animatronics on my back and obsessed lawyer parents.

I changed into a normal hoodie and comfortable pants. My hair was still wet, but that didn't really matter for me. When I heard laughing from the living room, I got curious and went there.
„You know, Y/N also really like persons that can protect them! Can you do that?"
„I certainly can! We-I'm always doing such a great job for being there when they need me! Oh! Do you hug them very tightly?"
„What?"
„Y/N told us, that sleep hugging is happening in family or relationships we- I don't know of. Do you hug them?"
„Sunny! You can't just tell that to my brother!"
„Sunshine! You look different?"
„Probably because I just finished the bath."

I sat down next to Sunny and avoided the intense glare of Chris.
„So Sunny here sleeps with you?"
„Not that sleep what you think of."
„Tell me which sleep I'm thinking of than."
„I don't have permission to lecture him about it, so zip it."
„Is there another way of sleeping?"
„Yes, that name is Se-„
„SENSITIVE SLEEPING! Like when you feel everything in real time while you sleep!"
I run towards my brother and kept his mouth shut. He rolled his eyes and pushed me on the sofa.
„Alright, but you better help me with cooking today."
„Yes Chris, don't worry. Just call us down when you start."
I looked back to Sunny who was silently listening and stood up.
„Let's go to my room Sunny."

He nearly needed to crawl at the stairs, but he could sit down at least in my room.
„It's not as big and comfortable as your room, but feel free to look around."
„We always thought that your room is messy as ours the whole time, but it's just as clean as our daycare!"
„I only sleep in here, so there isn't much to make a mess."
I sat down in front of Sunny and looked awkwardly to Sunny, who's rays were circling slowly.
„What did my brother tell you?"
„He told us- more me- that we should never treat you bad and always to look out for you! Of course there was no need in telling us that!"
„I'm sorry. He's a bit overprotective sometimes...a lot of times."
„Why though?"

I blinked at his question and rubbed my head.
„Well...it has something to do what had happened in the past. No need to worry, it's already over."
„Than why is he still so protective?"
„Just because nothing happens doesn't mean he will stop caring. For example: you wouldn't stop being overprotective for the children just because nothing has happened?"
„I suppose...I would never let them be in danger-...not on purpose-..."
„It's alright Sunny. We will get the virus out and find the missing children. Don't give yourself the fault. That also goes for Moon."
„But we-„
„Sush! It was supposed to be a happy day for you guys, so it will be. We're gonna concentrate on the good things today and tomorrow we will figure out a plan against Vanessa."

He nodded, but still was sad. His rays were going in and out all the time, which worried me. How can I change the topic into nothing bad?
„...How about we go after the dinner outside in the woods? There is a place nearby where no one goes to."
„So we can see real trees?! Oh hoho! We really would like that! Can we? Can we?? Can we???"
„Of course we can. Or else I wouldn't be suggesting it."
„Oh I can't wait! Are there birds and bugs?!"
„I don't think we will get to see them up close."
„Aww..."
„We can however look up a few videos of animals if you want?"
„Do you mean there are recordings?!!"