13

1 year

A year has passed. Everyone has already gone on living their normal lives. 

Mikey and everyone have finally started their 1st year of high school. They put on more work in their studies now since there isn't anything distracting them.

Well except for mikey...he still isn't a big fan of learning.

Though sometimes they wonder how their life would've been if toman was still around. 

But while everyone else is living a normal life..you on the other hand still are doing gang activities. Tenjiku has gotten bigger, and stronger.

You have gotten stronger since toman. And you also have changed a bit.

What was once a lovely, sweet girl has now turned dull, cold, and numb.

What was the reason for this?

You don't even know.

But with your time with tenjiku you felt like something was missing. You felt lonely even though you had the others- your friends.

But you just brush it off thinking you were just being dramatic.

Throughout the year after your death, you have been looking after your friends in secret. After what happened with emma, you couldn't risk the others getting hurt.

Even though they are strong enough to protect themselves you still watch after them.

Of course the others don't know about this. You find it embarrassing if they find out.

After all, you would do anything to keep your loved ones safe.

But from afar

And you also love the others too. Though sometimes they could be annoying you have found comfort in being with them. You also have much respect and loyalty to izana.

Kinda like how you did with mikey.

Your times with tenjiku made you remember the times you have spent with toman.

They were funny, stupid, trouble makers, exciting to be around and annoying.

You have grown to love tenjiku and the members.

And they made you happy.

But while that was going on, Takemichi and the two have been investigating your disappearance.

For half the year, they have been looking for clues about you.

And they did manage to find some clues!

Which is why that led them here..

-

"Are you sure it's here?"

"Yes I'm positive!"

Chifuyu and Hinata looked at each other unsure.

It was an abandoned warehouse that they were in front of. While tracing down some clues about your whereabouts they have managed to come to a conclusion that you were in tenjiku.

With all the evidence that they managed to gather they finally know that you're indeed alive.

"Do we go in?" Hina asked. She was nervous since it was almost late and that something bad might happen if they go in.

"We have to." Chifuyu said. All three gulped and slowly started walking into the building.

Finally being inside the building they could see how creepy it looked inside. Half of the lights in the warehouse were off and there were only a few remaining.