~Chapter 13.~

"You know what we can skip first hour if you want." He says still hugging me.

"That'll be great because I don't want to do drama anyways." I wiped my tears smearing my makeup.

He held my hand and went to the janitors closet. As soon as he shut it I cried onto his chest. He rubbed my back and put his head onto my shoulder.

"It's okay Karli, just let it all out." He whispers.

"N-No I'm sorry, I-I can take it." I tried to speak as I sobbed.

I dropped to the ground still holding onto Luke.

"Karli, you're shaking." He says.

"My anxiety isn't the b-best today."

Luke tried picking me up, but I wouldn't let him. He went onto the floor with me and brought me onto his lap holding me.

"Its going to be okay, I'm always here for you." He whispers and kissed me on the forehead.

"Ms. White you're here!" My English teacher said as I walked in before the bell rang.

I went to my desk and put my book bag down beside me.

"Hey bitch you're here." I heard someone from behind whispered to me.

I decided to ignore it and try to concentrate.

"Were you crying to your mom yesterday? Is that why you weren't here? Or were you having sex with your best friend Luke?"

I was filled with anger. Talking about my best friend like that? What the fuck.

"No he probably feels bad for you, he probably wouldn't touch you any ways because how fat and discussing you are."

That's when I lost it and stood up and threw my chair against the ground and walked out with out no hesitation. I didn't even want to go home with my mother, I just wanted this all to end. Just like that.

"Aren't you supposed
to be in class slut?" A few guys say as they walked toward me.

"A-Aren't you?" I squeaked.

They laughed and push me to the ground where I hit my head.

"Please don't hurt me." I begged, but they didn't listen.

They kicked me and I felt a blow to my stomach.

"Stupid bitch! Die!" One guy says then all of a sudden leaves.

So did the others. Pain was every where in my body. My vision was blurring and all of a sudden I see black.