~Chapter 16.~

"Karli, I'm so sorry." Michael added as I was still looking at my necklace.

"N-No it's fine the only day I didn't wear it, it broke."

Ever since Luke gave me it I never took it off until today. I went up to Michael and cried onto his shoulder.

He rubbed my back and rocked me side to side. As soon as I calmed down and i kissed him on the lips. I put my hands through his hair.

"Karli-" He breathed.

"Oh, um I'm sorry."

I started, but then he kissed me back and pushed me down onto the bed.

Michael went from my neck finding my sweet spot as I moaned. My hand traveled up and down his shirt until I found the hem to pull it off. It went to the floor as he started for my jeans.

"I love you." Mikey said as he looked at me. I smiled.

"I love you too." I whispered into his ear.

He took off my shirt leaving me in my underwear.

"You're so beautiful." I heard him mumble.

I could feel the heat surrounding my face. I took off his jeans making it pool around his feet, leaving him in his boxers.

"Please do something." I say as he smirked at me.

He unclasped my bra and went for my breasts. I moaned and put my fingers in his bluish blonde hair.

Mikey put me on his lap and grabbed my butt as I kissed him once more on the lips. I moved my hips back and fourth starting to grind against his erection.

"K-Karli you're doing great." He moaned and kissed me again.

I smiled nervously because I never done anything like this and I'm sure as hell I've never been dominant.

I grind on his hard on even more until he flipped me on my back and hooked two fingers on my underwear and yanked down. He looked at me up and down.

"I'm going to go a little faster than last time, if that's alright with you?"

I nodded as Mikey rolled the condom on and lined up with my entrance. He went in giving me time to adjust to his length.

He started to thrust his hips faster than usual. I started to feel this burning knot in my stomach.

"M-Mikey I have t-to cum." I moaned as his thrusts were getting sloppier by the second.

"That's it baby." He moaned.

I was out of breath as I was laying beside Michael. We both smiled and finally fell asleep.