~Chapter 15.~

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!" I screamed and ran down stairs.

All of my things scattered, spilled, and some even broken. I opened up the old creaky door and nothing was in there also.

Great she was to lazy to at least put my stuff in there. I started to tear up at the thought of living down here, even when I promised my self I wouldn't dare lay a foot after what happened.

I went into the room and turned on the old lamp. If I was going to live down here, then I'm going to at least clean. I cleaned up the spider and cob webs, dusted the old dresser, sweeped the floor and put the bed frame in place.

Why am I even doing this? My mom should be doing this, my stomach pain didn't even help.

"Do you need help?" Michael says as he came down lifting my mattress to put on my bed.

"A little." I sighed and fell to the floor.

"I don't even know why my mom was treating me like this."

Michael was nice to put on my purple sheets and bedspread with my pillows onto my new bed. All the light we had in here was that small old lightbulb to the lamp in the corner that we had for years.

"Come here." He said as he picked me up and put me onto the bed with him.

Michael helped me for hours to get 'my room' fixed. He helped me string the Christmas lights around my room to get more light. I put up all my band posters that covered all the cracky walls.

And some of my stuff were broke from my mom flinging everything down here.

My jewelry box, my stereo and my pictures of me and Luke, Calum and Ashton were finally set up and that's when I found what broke, I was in total shock when I saw my necklace that Luke got me for my 10th birthday was snapped in half.

I didn't know what to do after that part. I put down the necklace on my side table and sat down on my plush purple carpet that I just put down. Tears filled in my eyes.