~Chapter 20.~

*Michael's POV.*

I was at a hotel with my dad and Karli's mom for a few days. I've been bored out of my mind since I got here and all I wanted to do was see her and make sure she's okay.

I decided to go on my phone and sit on the bed. I noticed that there was a voicemail from Karli.

"Hey Mikey, um I just wanted to tell you goodbye and that I love you, I-I don't think I can do this anymore."

The call ended and I was shocked. My heart was beating and I started to sweat.

"Dad I need to borrow your car! Please its an emergency!!" I ran up to him as I was trying to put on my boots.

"What why? You can wait later, it's vacation." He said with a smile.

"No you don't understand!" My head started to pound.

"I don't know, honey what do you think?" He yelled at my step mom.

"Whatever! I don't care!" She yelled.

This shit was taking to long, I needed to get to her before she does anything harmful, or even worse.

"Hand me the keys!" I yelled.

"Here don't scratch it." He tossed me the keys and I ran out the door.

*Karli's POV.*

After I left the voice mail I dropped to the ground on my hands and knees. All of my emotions poured out of me. I tugged on my hair and kicked off my boots. My make up and tears running down my red cheeks as I sobbed and screamed.

After awhile I got up from the floor and went to the bathroom locking the door.

Looking at my self in the mirror, I knew why those kids were calling me ugly. It was true. Voices inside my head replayed and replayed.

Ugly

No one likes you.

Freak.

Slut.

Worthless bitch.

I looked around the bathroom for my hidden razors, but I couldn't find them. I decided to break the mirror and grab a sharp piece and cut as deep as I could.

I hit the vein and blood started pouring out onto the ground as I lied down waiting until I was finally happy.

*Luke's POV*

I couldn't believe we fought. Our very first fight, I knew I was a little hard on her but I couldn't control myself. I was on the couch when I heard the phone going to voice mail.

I didn't bother picking it up from how depressed I was, and I let it play. That's when I heard her voice.

"Hey Luke, I'm sorry on what happened between us. I promise that I'll never hurt you again and also I just wanted to say was that thanks for being my best friend."

The call ended and my heart was pounding and I knew what she was going to do. I ran out the door and went in my car. I couldn't stand being without her, especially when I realized I loved her.