~Chapter 8.~

I was walking to class until a few girls pushed me into the lockers. My hip got smashed and I landed on my side.

"Next time, watch where you're going freak." A girl said and laughed with her friends.

I slowly got up and felt with the pain once again.

Fourth hour was the best part of school because Luke, Ashton and Calum was in the same class as me.

"Okay class, turn in your biology homework, its worth half of your grade." Mrs. Anderson said.

"Oh shit, my homework was on my bedroom floor. I got distracted, I didn't know what to do.

"Ms. White, homework?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I-I don't have it." I mumbled.

"I see." She sighed.

"See me after class." Everyone laughed except for Ashton and Calum.

I buried my head into my desk and I wanted to disappear, but that wasn't going to happen. I dealt with the whole hour until the bell wrong dismissing us for lunch.

I walked up to Mrs. Anderson's desk when everybody was out.

"Now Ms. White, what's going on? You haven't acted like yourself in a few months." She sat on her desk.

"It's nothing really-" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Really?" Mrs. Anderson looked at me.

"I can't tell you honestly, I just have been having personal stuff going on right now." I sighed.

"That's all you had to say sweety." She smiled and dismissed me to lunch.

..........

I parked into the drive way and got out. I grabbed my bag and shut the car door. As I walk into the house my mom looked furious.

He already called her. I thought. "What the fuck Karli? Five tardies in one month!" She yelled at me.

"Do you think I don't know that?" I say not looking at her walking into my room.

"Don't you fucking walk away from me!" She walked towards me.

"Mom what are you.-" I started until she hit me in the head.

"Mom stop!" I yelled.

"You need to be punished!" My mom kept on hitting me.

"Please." I was sobbing, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I was on the ground, my muscles weak.

I knew Michael and his dad weren't here, or they would've done something. My mom left the room leaving me on the ground. I couldn't get up. So I just stayed there.

"Karli?" I hear Michaels voice in my right ear.

"Michael?" I blinked a few times.

"What are you doing on the floor?" He helps me up.

"I-I forgot." I held my head.

I had a massive headache. "Well I'll help you whatever you need done." He smiled.

"I don't really need-" I tripped on my feet and fell.

"What happened?" He looked concerned.

"I-I honestly don't know."

My head hurts really bad. "Come on let's go." He helped me up and walked me to my room.

I dropped my bag and took off my shoes. I sat on the bed with him.

"Was your day okay?" He stared at me.

"No, I was late for school, got shoved in lockers and stayed after two classes." I sighed.

"I'm sorry." He gave me a hug." I also hugged back.

"Why are they mean to you?" He asked.

"I'm different, they call me names and give me hate." My eyes started to tear up.

"Don't listen to them, you're beautiful Karli."

"How am I supposed to know that if everyone hates me?" I yell and fall back to the bed.

"Not every one." I looked at him.

"What do you me-." I was interrupted with Michael smashing his lips against mine.