~Chapter 27.~

I knew at the moment I was in labor. I called 911 and tried calling Michael back, but it kept on going to voicemail. What the fuck? I was worried, it just seemed like Michael blew me off at the worst time. He said he would be there for me.

"Miss? Hello can you here me?" My hearing wasn't that good about this moment.

There was so much pain in me that I think I past out, so much pain happening at once.

"Miss can you please tell me your name?" The guy sitting next to me said.

"K-Karli." I whispered.

"Ok Karli we're in a ambulance on our way to the nearest hospital, you're going to be fine." I looked around then I remembered.

"Where's Michael! Where is he? I need him!" I yelled.

"Hey, calm down its going be okay." We finally made it to the hospital while the doctors were rushing me in.

"Michael." I whispered.

He was now the only one who cared for me. I don't know if Luke still does, but now that doesn't matter.

I was hooked up in wiring lying on the bed sweating hoping Mikey would show, but he never did.

"Karli!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Karli! Where are you!" I hear him down the hall.

He finally opened the door finding Luke panting from running.

"Luke what are you doing here?" My eyes widened.

"I'm not supposed to be in here, but I need to tell you something."

"Well what is it?" I asked.

Luke looked around the hall and shut it. "Karli, Michael's dead."

"WHAT! No he can't be!!" I screamed.

"I was driving to see you and i saw his car in the ditch." My heart started to race and it was getting harder to breath.

The doctors rushed in taking Luke away.

"Karli! I'm sorry!" There was tears in his eyes as they took him away. This couldn't be true, no not my Mikey.

"Karli, its okay just breath." The lady said in a calming voice.

Michael was going to surprise me by coming to the hospital, but how did he know?