~Chapter 21.~

This and some other parts may be confusing.

*Karli's POV.*

I decided to cut my other wrist with the mirror piece. The blood spilling out of my wrists, my face turning pale lying on the floor as my body twitches and waits for the last heart beat.

I hated this life anyways, my mom won't worry about it anyways she'll be happier. I smiled at the thought of going to heaving looking after the people I care about.

Tears streaming down my eyes I knew this was going to be it, but I heard a pounding on the door.

"KARLI! ARE YOU OKAY?" The banging became louder as I heard Michaels voice. It was to late to be saved because my vision was starting to disappear.

*Michael's POV.*

"Karli! Karli!" I yelled as I pounded on the door.

I kicked the door in and saw Karli dying on the floor lying in her blood and her skin was pale. I picked her up into my arms and I saw Luke running toward our direction.

"Oh my god, Karli." Luke said as he was in shock.

"Luke grab some cloth and tie up her wrists in quick!" I said as I was trying not to cry as he was moaning.

"Karli don't die on me! Please!" I say as I stroke her hair.

Luke comes in with a few cloths and tied up her wrists.

"Did you call 911?" I said to Luke as I hold Karli's dying body in my arms.

Her skin was cold like ice, my arms covered in blood. She was staring at me like she was saying goodbye for the very last time.

"Karli you're going to be okay." I whispered.

All of a sudden I hear the ambulance and the people picked her up and took her away. My eyes filling with tears. I see Luke crying wiping his tears.

*Luke's POV.*

I didn't know what else to think, all in that moment I'm just thinking she can die anytime and it may be my fault.

I shouldn't have left her when we fought. I should've been a better friend. Me and Michael went into his car and followed the ambulance to the nearest hospital.

Michael was driving not saying a word. He looked very broken.

"This is all my fault, I should of been a better friend to Karli." He sighed and leaned back a little bit.

"Its not you're fault Luke, she's been having really bad family problems and she just got beat up." I wasn't there when that happened she was mad at me.

"You know for being her older step brother, you guys seem closer and friendlier to each other." Michael didn't say anything he looked at me a few times and gulped.

"I'm the only one there for her now since her mom beats on her, I mean come on." We turned to the hospital parking lot and got out of the car walking inside into the waiting room while Karli was in the ER.