Chapter 8

When Hope and Josie walked out of the office panic immediately took over Josie.

"Hope what if something is wrong what if the witch is doing something to me as we speak and that is why the baby is already growing at the rate it is" she started pacing.

Hope cupped Josie's face in her hands "it's most likely my dumb tribrid DNA I promise you if it is the witch I will get to the bottom of it... even if it's the last thing I do I won't let anything happen" Hope reassured her.

Josie just slowly nodded.

"Do you want to get lunch?"

"Yeah okay," Josie said completely forgetting about her plans to have lunch with Finch.

Finch was sitting in the mystic grill looking at her watch waiting for her girlfriend to show up.

She was over an hour late but she just assumed the brunette was running late because of the appointment.

Finch let out a sigh and looked out the window. Her eyes narrowed when she saw Hope and Josie sitting on a bench eating what looked like be Chinese food.

She immediately got up and stormed out to them.

"What the hell??" she yelled.

"Finch! shit..." Josie mumbled.

"You ditched me what the hell."

"Well in her defense we were talking over some things," Hope said rolling her eyes.

"I don't care you always do this Josie."

"I'm sorry important things come up Finch and I can't make it to our dates it isn't my fault."

"It is actually so come on let's go back to the school now since you want to ruin my day."

Josie sighed before getting up.

"Are you seriously gonna go with her right now?" Hope asks.

"Better watch your mouth Mikaelson" Finch growled.

Hope flashed her wolf eyes.

"Hope it's fine" Josie squeezed Hope's hand "I'll see you later."