Chapter 16

Andrea had been restless since she was saved and brought to the Salvatore school. Hope could tell she wanted Josie and it just made the auburn feel awful.

Hope picked up a crying Andrea and
and walked out of her dorm cradling the baby close to her chest.

Walking around the halls seemed to calm Andrea down somewhat so Hope tried to do that every day before she did research at the library.

As she was walking down the hall she passed Finch and immediately came to a stop her whole body tensed.

Finch was covered in Josie's scent?

That isn't possible the brunette had been missing for over a week. I mean sure Finch and Josie had interacted days before the brunette had gone missing but her scent wouldn't be on Finch still... especially after that long.

What if?... no.

Even Finch isn't that bad.

She wouldn't hide something like knowing where Josie was... would she?

Deciding then and there that she was going to find out if the wolf knew anything.

Hope immediately marched into Lizzie's room seeing her still trying locator spells.

"I need you to watch Andrea for a bit," she said handing Andrea to Lizzie

"What's got you all jumpy?" the blonde raised her eyebrow.

"It's nothing- can you just watch her please."

"Of course, I'll always watch my favorite niece" Lizzie smiled happily at Andrea.

"Thank you" Hope said before walking out.

The next thing Hope knew she had Finch tied to a chair in the basement of the Salvatore school.

"What the hell are you doing!" Finch tried to free herself "let me go!"

Hope puts up a silencing spell on the room.

"Tell me why you are covered in Josie's scent."

"Uh-" Finch took a second to think "I'm wearing her clothes."

Hope checked the tag on the shirt "Josie doesn't own a shirt like that and doesn't wear a medium."

"Uh- yes she does" Finch stared at her.

Hope punched Finch in her nose.

"What the fuck! stop" Finch yelled.

"Tell me!" Hope yelled.

"No!"

"Oh, so there is something to know."

"No..."

"You tell me or I will read through your mind."

"You wouldn't do that."

Hope lifted her hand and put them on Finch's head.

"Fine! stop okay-"

Hope crossed and looked at Finch with murder in her eyes.

"She's in a bunker about ten minutes from here," Finch said looking away.

"So you've fucking had her this whole time??!! knowing that we have been looking for her."

"I love her and she was being brainwashed by you I was doing what was best."

"Give me the exact location right now."

"Now that I won't do you don't deserve to see her again."

"Oh don't worry I'll find her" Hope said before she snapped Finch's neck watching as the Wolf's head fell back.

And with that, she walked out not feeling one ounce of guilt.