Chapter 23

When Hope walked into her room she saw Josie sitting on her bed.

"Hey" Hope smiled "what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to come and see you" Josie smiled back before making her way over to Hope to try to pull her into a kiss.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you I just killed some troll thing and have goo all over me" Hope laughed.

"Oh is that what that smell was," Josie said.

"Oh shut up" Hope laughed before she started stripping off her clothes.

"You want to join me," Hope said suggestively as she made her way towards her bathroom.

Josie's mouth ran dry at the sight of the other girl's body. She just nodded mutely before taking off her shirt.

When they got into the shower Hope immediately wrapped her arms around the other girl's waist and rested her face in the crook of Josie's neck just breathing the girl in.

"Are we together" Josie blurted out before turning around in the girl's arms to face her.

"Do you want to be together?" Hope smiled.

"I- I do... but only if you want to be! I mean I don't want to pressure you into anything because that would be-" Josie's rambling was cut off by Hope kissing her.

"Of course, I want to be with you, I've wanted it for so long."

"So we're together?" Josie said.

"We're together."

They both grinned before Josie cupped Hope's face in her hands and kissed her passionately under the running water.

"I love you," Josie said resting their foreheads together.

"I love you too."

Seven Years Later

"Momma are we here now!" Andrea said excitedly.

Hope looked at her daughter with a smile "we are" she said before getting out and unbuckling Andrea from her car seat.

Andrea immediately hopped out of the car and held onto her mom's hand while Hope fished her daughter's bag out of the car.

"Momma comes on we are going to be later!" Andrea tugged on Hope's arm.

"I'm coming I'm coming" Hope laughed before she started walking into the Salvatore school holding her daughter's hand.

When they walked in Hope saw a tall brunette talking to one of the younger students.

"Wow Headmaster Mikaelson I must say you look amazing today," Hope said as soon as the student walked away.

Josie immediately turned around and smiled at the sight of her daughter and wife.

"Still can't believe I'm the headmaster am I doing a good job?" Josie chuckled.

"You are doing amazing," Hope said straightening Josie's pantsuit.

Josie looked down at her daughter before picking her up "good morning my love" she smiled and kissed her cheek "go with Aunt Lizzie your class should be starting soon" she said putting Andrea down.

"Okay, mommy I love you!" Andrea said before running towards Lizzie who was talking to some of the other primary school students.

"I love her so much," Josie said.

"Me too," she said as they both watched their daughter talk excitedly to her Aunt.

"I'm glad the witch did that spell you, two are the best thing to ever happen to me," Hope said turning towards Josie.

Josie gave her a soft look before pulling her wife into a passionate kiss.

"I'll love you always and forever" Hope whispered against Josie's mouth.

-
Okay wow, where do I start this story has been so much fun to write and the support on it has been amazing! but this is sadly the end... it just felt right but thank you to everyone who enjoyed this story as much as I have and I will definitely have more stories like this in the future so follow me for those and yeah I love you all thank-you <3