Chapter 13

Hope used Lizzie's blood to do a locator spell on Josie which ended up failing miserably.

Hope punched the wall "this isn't working!"

"I want to find her just as much as you do but the anger isn't helping anyone, especially Josie."

"I need to find them" Hope growled.

"And I get that but you really need to-"

"We may have found something," Landon said entering the library.

Hope immediately looked at him.

"We couldn't get a read on Josie or the baby but Freya found a lot of magical energy of an unknown supernatural species in the woods just outside of mystic falls high."

"I'm going" Hope immediately started walking towards the door.

"You aren't doing this alone" Lizzie stood up and the rest of the super-squad filed in.

Hope looked to all of them "okay let's do this."

When they walked into the woods Hope immediately heard the sound of a spell being chanted along with the loud cries of a baby.

Hope's heart started pounding in her ears. She shared a look with Kaleb and MG before all three of them vamped over to the clearing where they saw the witch that had cast the spell on Josie standing over a baby that was no doubt Josie and Hope's.

"Get away from her!" Hope flashed her wolf eyes and the witch looked up giving Hope a grin showing all of her rotted teeth.

"MG" Hope said glaring at the witch.

MG took this as his cue to vamp over and quickly take the baby away from the witch and vamp her away along with Lizzie.

"No matter what you do I will have the power of that child."

"Not as long as I am alive" Hope said vamping over to the witch and sticking her hand through its chest.

"Where is Josie."

"She could be alive she could be dead who knows" the witch smiled smugly.

"Tell me!" Hope yelled.

"I'll give you a hint... she is near," the witch said before Hope pulled the witch's heart from her chest.

Hope watched as the witch fell to the ground and disintegrated.

When Hope walked into the Salvatore school she looked around disoriented.

The students in the school were all lined up on a wall as she walked in.

When she looked at the end of the hall she saw Lizzie standing there with a small wrapped up baby in her arms.

Hope stopped and looked down at the baby in Lizzie's arms she was the most beautiful thing Hope has ever laid her eyes on.

"Do you want to hold her?" Lizzie said.

Hope nodded.

Lizzie slowly handed Hope her daughter "she looks like Josie" the blonde commented.

Hope looked down at her daughter and smiled slightly.

"What's her name?" Lizzie asked.

Hope thought back to earlier and the name Josie chose.

"Andrea" she whispered.