Chapter 1: Lily Snart

(That's Lily just picture her with a streak of white in her hair)

(Lily's Pov)

I'd give anything to get rid of these nightmares, the memories and everything about my life and what happened. I just want to forget the past and stop being known as Snart...I don't care if I die trying to get rid of them...I've almost died before so why not? I just want them to go away...I just want the pain to stop...Just someone please make it stop...

Yes you heard that right, Snart, Lily Snart is my name. I am the youngest of the Snart siblings and most likely one of the better ones...I guess due to that very reason of being nicer than my family is why I got beaten the most by my father as children because he wanted villains as kids and I would refuse...

But no matter how many times I got beat or hurt, I was not going to become a villain like my siblings and father...even though my brother Leonard and sister Lisa Snart are villains and rob people and steal things I still love them even if I work for the Flash...And yes, I work for the Flash too.

As soon as I got older, my father went to prison for being a dumbass and getting caught stealing a jewel from a jewelry store, I moved to a different part of Central City and I disappeared from my life and never spoke to my siblings again...I wanted to get away from there, away from the memories, from the pain, from everything and I gained good friends from it too such as Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, Caitlyn Snow, Iris and Joe West and Harrison Wells.

Now that I'm 20 years old, I got a good job, good friends, and a better life than what I once had...but the life of depression, Insomnia, anxiety and PTSD take over what's good and that's why I'm always quiet and guarded off because the memories hurt...it still hurts so bad and I just want it to stop hurting...

When my dad beat me and my siblings, they did everything they could to make him stop but he just didn't stop...nor did he care...I mean what kind of father does that? He blames me that my mother died...she died giving birth to me and he never stopped blaming me for it...He never loved me...He's sent me to the hospital and almost killed me more than once if it wasn't for my siblings.

They are my world and my life but they're villains who do nothing but hurt people and that's why I don't want to see them anymore and be reminded of the past...But you can never erase what the scars, cuts and bruises left behind...I can never get away from my old life no matter what I do or try and no matter how many lives I save...

Everytime I look in the mirror, all I see is my siblings and when I see my siblings, I see my father and everything he's ever done and said to me and it never goes away...I just want it to go away...I don't want to be like this anymore...

I have been working for the Flash ever since the Particle accelerator exploded and I of course got hit by the dark matter and that's when I gained the ability to manipulate the cold and ice. I was given the name Snowflake cause of my shy, cute, and kind behavior...at least that's what everyone says. I quite like it though its special and I like it better than my actual name...

Ever since I have been working with the Flash, I have saved many lives and everyone thinks I'm a hero...but I don't see it all. All I see is a Snart, a villain, just another broken girl who'll never be fixed no matter how many lives are saved...

Sure, I'd like to see my siblings again I really do, but I can't without wanting to kill them with my powers and wanting to burst into tears for everything that's happened. I just want my life back...I want the memories to go away...but they won't and I don't think they ever will...and I don't know how much longer I can take...

(I hope you enjoy this new story. It's not finished, obviously if you know me but I thought i'd thought i'd post another story while y'all wait for more updates on my Supernatural Story which is taking a while, my apologies. I haven't seen the show since last year and I've been wanting to watch it with my bf but he's stubborn and wants to wait till Summer so bare with me please. I've been doing some editing to this story so idk how it's gonna turn out but enjoy anyways, got any suggestions for this story or any other flash/arrow characters then let me know! I'd love to hear your suggestions)

(900 Words)