Chapter 6: Mick Rory?

(Lily's Pov) *TRIGGER WARNING!!!*

After last night and catching up with my siblings and meeting Mick, I had a nice time with them. I missed what it was like being with my siblings and what they were up to which was majority stealing, but it's not like I could do anything to interfere so it is what it is but I missed them a lot.

But the next day, I fluttered my eyes open to the sun shining through the bedroom window. I sighed and groaned as I turned the other way not seeing Lisa beside me because her and the other supposedly wake up around 6-7am because they always like making plans on where to steal and what people to hurt...Again, nothing I can do...I mean I know I have powers but nothing I say or do will change them and sometimes I don't even know what I'm still doing here...It's not like they've changed...

But after last night, I didn't end up sleeping till really late because there was so much on my mind and Mick was surprisingly one of them. I don't know why I'm thinking of him. I just met him yesterday...I don't know, he seemed to just captivate me somehow and I don't know why...

I mean he's certainly handsome though...I'm not gonna lie. But god knows whatever I'm thinking of is NEVER gonna happen in a million years because why would anything like that ever happen to me? I'm nothing, I'm worthless...I don't get it...I would never have a chance...He's way out of my league, not to mention would never be into me like that...God, what the fuck am I thinking?

I shook my head and sighed as I looked at my phone to see it was 9am. I sighed and rubbed my eyes tiredly as I hopped out of bed stretching and yawning. I put my hair in a messy bun and headed downstairs to see everyone awake, drinking coffee and talking about whatever criminals talking about which if I know my siblings they're talking about robbing shit and hurting people...I guess people don't change huh? Why am I not surprised? "Morning Sis sleep well?" Lisa asked,

I just nodded as I looked at Mick who eyed me up and down because I was wearing shorts and my Star Labs jumper which was a bit big on me because it was Cisco's at first but he had given it to me cause I got cold and I haven't given it back since...

But my shorts were super short and the jumper went just below my shorts which indicated I was wearing some but still. I blushed to myself as I headed to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. I didn't want to bother my fellow criminals at work so I sat at the kitchen table thinking and having more flashbacks cause those seem to never stop ever since arriving here.

*Flashback*

(Leonard: Age 15
Lisa: Age 13
Lily: Age 8)

I was downstairs watching t.v as my daddy was at the bar...again. Every time he's at the bar, he always beats me when he comes home and that's because he's drunk and only takes his anger out on me...and that's because I refuse to be a criminal unlike my siblings who are doing what they have to, to survive but survival or not, I'm not going to be something I don't want...

I just don't want to get hurt again but I can't escape, I can't run, I can't hide and my siblings can't save me...sooner or later I'll be dead, but this time, I'll let him win, I just want this to be over with...Just kill me already...

After a while of watching tv, I was at the kitchen table coloring as Leonard and Lisa were in their rooms doing god knows what, probably becoming miniature versions of my father and figuring out how to rob banks and escape prison. I heard a door slam which made me flinch as my little heart started racing with fear. I looked to see dad drunk...again, ''Lily you little mistake get over her'' He slurred,

I gulped with fear and slowly got out of my seat and hesitantly walked to him ''You know I hate you right?" he asked, I didn't say anything as I looked at the ground fearing to even look at him. I felt him slap me across the face hard which threw me back a few feet cause I was so small ''LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU BITCH!" he shouted which made me flinch and whimper in fear, ''D-Dad y-your drunk go to sleep'' I stuttered as I started to tremble a bit.