Chapter 13: He's Back...

*Takes place during Flash season 2 episode 3 - *Family of Rogues*

(3rd Person View)

With Lily Snart back on Team Flash, she was excited to go back to work and take down Meta-Humans. Her friends were all happy that she was back and doing better as well. Sure, they may not like her family, but they love her so they have to be tolerated which they all can manage since they have before.

However, while Mick, Leonard, Lisa and Lily were on their way to Jitters to get some brew, all 3 of them had been snuck up and knocked from behind but only Lily and Leonard were taken while Mick and Lisa were out cold...

A few hours later, Lisa and Mick had woken up to find out that Leonard and Lily were taken and now the family of rogues were going to need help from a certain team. Knowing they had no idea how to find, let alone track Leonard and Lily, Team Flash were their only option.

They quickly hopped on their Motorcycles and rushed to Jitters knowing Team Flash would be there and the reason why Lily wanted to go to Jitters before work. They hopped off their Motorcycles and walked in too see Barry Allen, Cisco, Caitlyn and Iris. The others looked at them with confusion, "What are you both doing here? Came to rob the place?" Cisco asked,

They looked at each other "We need your help" Lisa said pouting at Cisco because we all secretly she has a crush on him, "In your dream's sister cold. I could just call the Flash and he'd be here in less than a second" Cisco threatened, "So call him" Mick smirked knowing full well that Barry was the flash although Lisa still had no idea that he was.

Cisco tried to play along but he really couldn't, given the situation, "you really want me to call him?" He asked with confusion, Lisa pouted "We need his help too" She said, "Leonard and Lily have been kidnapped" She said, they all looked confused but worried because Lily was working for Team Flash.

They quickly stopped what they were doing and all headed back to STAR Labs to figure all of this out, "So you really just want us to believe that Captain Cold and Snowflake were Kidnapped?" The Flash asked, "We saw it happen" Lisa said as Mick nodded, "Me, Mick, Lenny and Lisa were getting ready to head over to Jitters to get some brew before Lily came back to work with you guys. As we were heading out to the van, these people out of nowhere knocked us all out and the next thing you know when me and Mick came to, Lenny and Lily were gone" Lisa explained,

The others looked hesitant "How do we know this isn't some kind of trap?" Caitlyn asked, "if Lenny wanted Flash dead don't you think he would've done it by now? Especially with Micky here" Lisa explained which made Mick chuckle a bit "This is my girlfriend we're talking about so you better find her before I burn this place to the ground" Mick threatened Flash.

Everyone's eyes widen...guess she hasn't gotten to that part yet which was kinda shocking but they understand which again given the situation, "Woah girlfriend? You and Lily are dating? Really?" Cisco asked not really believing or wanting to believe that Little Lily was dating a criminal arsonist.

Mick smirked and walked up to him "Yea is that an issue? Or are you just jealous that she chose me and not you?" Mick teased, in all honestly Cisco was a little jealous because he grew to like her but that doesn't mean he still can't want her to be happy with someone else.

Cisco sighed a bit "you better be treating her right Heatwave" Cisco threatened, he chuckled "I'm not a monster" He said and growled a bit which made everyone scoff at that...but it was true...Mick really wasn't unless you truly understand him in which this case, no one does but him and Lily...which is why he loves her so much and wants her back.

Lisa mentioned that Flash also owned Leonard a favor and it was the time to make good on that debt. No one liked Lisa or Mick, but they both made a good point and well, they all believed if Snowflake got kidnapped and didn't want her to get hurt and disappear again.