Chapter 10: First Date?

(Mick's Pov)

I woke up early in the morning. I walked to the kitchen to see the other Snart's aside Lily which made me sigh as I grabbed a mug and poured myself a cup of coffee. I sat at the table with others who were tinkering with their guns and talked with them for a while until Lily woke up.

She came downstairs and grabbed some coffee before heading back up to her bedroom. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked at the others "What's wrong with her?" I asked, they shrugged "Why don't you go find out" Lisa said smirking at me. I glared at her and growled as I got up from my seat and headed upstairs to see what was wrong.

I knocked on the door and heard her say come in which made me walk in to see Lily just sitting on her bed. I wasn't sure what to say but I knew something was wrong. I sat on her bed which made her ask me some questions about what we were and if we're dating or not. I was a little taken back by her questions because I had just assumed that we were together.

She went on to anxiously ramble about us which made me kiss her to shut her up. She blushed and nodded as it went quiet for a moment. I looked at Lily and she looked deep in thought like she wanted to tell me something. I brushed a strand of hair out of her face and asked her what was on her mind and all she did was let out a shaky sigh and fiddle with her fingers nervously.

I could sense she was nervous to tell me whatever was going on so I gently held onto her hands and waited for her to talk. I had no idea she was going to tell me everything that happened to her...I mean I knew her father was an asshole but not to this extreme...thank god that bitch was in prison for life.

She told me her mother died giving birth to her and that her father abused her because of it. She went on to explain into great detail about what he did to her and I just couldn't believe what she was telling me. I didn't get why she was telling me but I could only assume she's been holding this in for far too long because my guess is she's never told anyone before and I doubt her siblings even know her side...

She explained that she didn't like to steal things or hurt people but her father made her unless she wanted to get beat some more. He called her awful, awful names and would come home drunk with women and do nothing but beat her up...She began to slowly cry which made me frown as I cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears away.

She told me that when she was 14, she was about ready to commit suicide but that her siblings stopped her. She didn't want to be a criminal, she never wanted to be what her father and siblings her and just because of that, she got abused, tortured for it. She told me that when she left, her siblings never bothered to look for her, let alone call and check up on her which made me kinda furious.

She choked on sobs more just getting everything out there that's she's been keeping in for far too long. She told me that she believed she was going to die alone until she musters up the courage the kill herself and that made my heart ache...No woman has ever made me feel these things before, made me feel soft...Never have I imagined myself caring so much about a woman before yet here I am...aching for my partner's baby sister because of what had happened to her in the past.

She told me she loved me and can't thank me enough for saving her life and all I could do was pull her on my lap, caress her wet, warm cheeks and wipe her fallen tears away. The next thing you know I kissed her and I can't tell you how good it felt.

I told her I loved her too and from there she hugged me and I could feel her shoulders finally start to relax as if she managed to let the weight the world fall from it by letting everything she's been holding in out...I wasn't expecting that, nor did I ever expect to be the first one she's told this too but what I said to her was true...I love Lily Snart and that wasn't going to change.