Author's note.

Assalamu alaikum/ Hello!

My heart feels heavy right now because i have to let go of Adeelah. This isn't my favorite book but the main character is my favorite. Adeelah. She's not my character friend, but she is like a muse whom i share my emotions with. She feels like a real person to me.

She's the best character i have ever written because of her development and growth. It's an aspect of writing which i had been trying to improve on. And with Adeelah, i feel like i have almost hit the spot. Alhamdulillah.

Then back to our disguise man. In the initial plot, he was just going to be a man in a disguise but i thought like nah! Since i have a twist in mind it should be more than that. To be honest, i hate nags in real life so, Salisu is a character i just write and get irritated with😂😂😂😂. ElMustapha is a character i have no relationship with, but the Adeel in him is my crush. Lol.

Nafeesah was supposed to die. Adeelah's father was supposed to die. I even thought of Muhammad dying. Weird yet not, there was a day Adeelah died too in my imagination but I didn't allow the thought to even linger.

For the ending of this story, i had two plots in mind and this won over.

I will keep blabbing on what's not important if i keep going😅 so i will stop here and round up with an applause of appreciation. I want to tag y'all but I don't want to forget someone, so this is a general words of gratitude from me to you!

I appreciate every one of you especially my regular commentators, cheerleaders and my namesakes.

So, unm can you please give me that review? A very honest review and maybe follow me? Pretty please? Pretty what? Pretty please.

And by the way, if you read Hausa books, i have started a new book titled MADUBI. It's on my profile for your reading pleasure.

I will soon choose one among the plots i have in mind and begin writing a new ENGLISH book. I haven't decided which yet. Meanwhile you can check my other books and read. I promise you will enjoy them, in sha Allah.

What else? I guess that's all. Thank you so much.

Signed out. 8th May 2022.
AeshaKabir.
6th book ticked.