TEN

______________

"Bridal shower, Kamu, Luncheon is that all?" Adeelah asked as she jotted everything down. She's practically Fatimah's wedding planner with no experience. The wedding was in four months but Adeelah won't just leave Fatimah to breath properly. She had never participated fully in a wedding that's why she's looking forward to Fatimah's. Even during aunt Siddiqa's wedding she didn't attend most of the events. She said she had to attend Islamiyya and her Islamiyya was better than wedding.

Aunt Siddiqa was mad at her then. Real mad, like crazy. She stopped talking to her before she gave up when Adeelah paid her a visit on her own.

Now Fatimah wasn't looking like she's feeling all the jitters. That weakened Adeelah's vibe but still she kept saying that it would be late for them to plan if they didn't do it now. Fatimah said there was an ample time but Adeelah won't cut her a slack. Hence she decided that they jot down everything and wait for time.

"Yes that's it. My budget is for small wedding Adeelah, you know Baffa doesn't like too much innovations. Just a nikkah is enough according to him." Adeelah shook her head. She didn't like too much crowd too but she loved to see people ambulating all over in a wedding. She loved to see smiles plastered on everyone's face in a wedding, the wedding atmosphere was just different from all sorts.

Everything looks like a fairy tale in Disney land. Adeelah loved to watch wedding videos and pictures. Now that it was Fatimah's turn to get hitch, she couldn't keep calm.

"It's not possible Fatimah. Okay? Not in this century." She objected fluttering her long lashes against the subtle skin beneath them. Her eyes had been lighting in excitement.

Fatimah sighed, all those weren't much of a trouble to her. Her biggest trouble was her fiancé's attitude towards her lately. She didn't know what to do again or who to tell. She wanted to tell Adeelah but she's afraid of Adeelah's hands free mouth, Adeelah could go and meet Baffa or Fatimah's mother because of the issue and she would be loud.

Worst was, she could call Fatimah's fiance on phone. Fatimah didn't want any of those.

"Wait, wait," Adeelah noticed the way Fatimah was down. Yes she didn't push things but this was Fatimah for her life. Her support system.

"Why are you worried? Last time I checked you can't wait to be his Mrs. What's it?" Adeelah asked, dropping the jotter.

She faltered to the door and closed it.

"Is the date not appropriate? Like you know? You're going to be on..." Fatimah slapped Adeelah's mouth.

"You're so naughty deep down Adeelah but you behave like a saint. Can you imagine what you're saying? I pity your future husband."

Adeelah stood up and started dancing.

"Oh future husband, imma surprise ya, Fatimah said she pities ya. Oh boy you're in for a soup, oulala... Ahhh. Adeelah... Is one hottie... She be a fierce lady... Yoooo...oooh...ahhhh..." She sang as she swayed her body easily. Fatimah began laughing so hard at the singing tone of Adeelah.

"Keeeeh shut up you will ruin my eardrums. Which type of song is that?" She laughed again.

Adeelah smiled and sat down.

"Now tell me." She said with all seriousness laced in the tone of her voice. She didn't want to hear that nothing was worrying Fatimah.

"I opened up to him. Told him everything and since then he stopped talking to me. It's been five days now Adeelah. I thought he's different from other guys out there..." Fatimah broke down to a cry that crashed Adeelah's heart.