59

Adeelah lifted her brow.

"I didn't ask you to smile. I asked you to tell me who you're. Not your name because i already know your name is Adeel and you look exactly like Celine described. See, wait I'm not going to entertain you swinging my brain back and forth okay? Because i have had enough of that. Second, i know Adeel from my childhood, so that makes it easier if you tell me that you're that Adeel i met at Saudi. You can say you're someone else too. All accepted. What I don't accept is this voice. Never. Not this name, ever. You know..." he stopped her with an expression that meant she should stop and breath.

Adeelah stared at him.

"Okay i am also married. If you have bad intentions, you should be a good muslim and put in mind that you have zero chance with me." She added.

He only stared with amusement. She's still the same afterall.

"Still the same but a bit nicer and matured." He commented, sitting on the bed. He motioned for her to come sit with him but she remained standing.

"If you force me to sit i will scream."

ElMustapha couldn't help but just hold his head in confusion. He'd totally forgotten how to play that Salisu in him. It's been a while.

"I guess you will be more happier to be on call with your father." He stood up, opened a chest drawer and brought out a phone.

"Ummah, Ya Nafeesah, Ameer. Their numbers is here." He gave her the iphone box. She couldn't tell which type it was but she knew it's Apple from the logo. She didn't even know how to react, hearing that he knew about her family to such details.

So, Adeelah only remained like a statue. She didn't make an attempt to collect the phone or talk again. She just sat on the bed with closed eyes.

"Billah I promise to pass out if you don't tell me who you're." She cracked, tears spilling out of her eyes.

"You know It's so cruel to keep me here, away from my family. It's so unfair, it's nothing close to being kind. I don't care what your reasons are but i want you to know this is the most cruelest thing someone has ever done to me. I may act normal because i am so drained. I'm so tired. Before you begin, it's good to know that i will never forgive you for this. For keeping me here even if you have the most purest intention behind it."

Her voice was breaking as she spoke. She's shedding the tears she had saved. On contrary, her words shredded ElMustapha into myriad pieces. He didn't even know where to begin.

"What i did in my opinion and my useless thought was the best one could do for a lover. You're at danger Adeelah. I wanted to save your life. I wanted to make sure you and Abba survive this. I didn't know any other way. I trulyy..."

"Will you just shut up your smelly mouth? How dare you to call this love! How dare you to take me away? You know if i feel like being stubborn and dramatic i can file a case against you and i will win. Because what sort of madness is this? How could abduction be a solution? You should know that you're not forgiven for this. Never. Why would you? For how long did you keep me here with zero explanation? You think keeping Celine was a nice move huh? It's never enough. If this is love, i will rather die than to give this kind of selfish love that doesn't care about the feelings of the significant other. Besides I don't even know you for God's sake! You should better speak up before i change my mind and toast this bottles with your head. You should what? Speak the hell up!" She shouted, standing up.

She looked at him in the eyes but he failed to hold a second gaze.

"I am so sorry Adeelah. I am so sorry you took this the wrong way. I am so sorry." He announced continuously.