Unbelievable Night

91 648 persons reunited in one stadium for a women's football game. Who thought it could be possible a year or so ago? No one. But here we are, we've made it for the second time in a month. I love being a part of this team so much.

When I first arrived two years ago, I thought leaving Lyon would be hard and that it could be a mistake, but I've never been this happy in my entire life. Winning the Champions last year was awesome, this year is just even more magical. We've already won La Supercopa and the Championship, and we can still win the Champions and La Copa de la Reina.

I'm currently laying on my bed trying to find some sleep, but the pictures of today's game are still playing in the back of my head. The goals, the awesome crowd, our celebrations after the game, the joy, the passion...

"Can't sleep?" Ana Maria, my roommate, appears slowly in my room.

"Nope, what about you, mate?" I sigh.

"Pictures are playing in repeat in my head, I can't stop thinking." She chuckles and walks to my bed.

"Same, how special was tonight..." I tell her daydreaming still.

"Told you it was worth leaving Lyon." She winks at me as she lays next to me.

"Thank you." I whisper. "For convincing me to stay."

"De nada, cariño." She smiles remembering our first month rooming together.

"Will you need me to do the same soon?" I chuckle making her laugh.

"I might know what I want or maybe it's time for me to move on, I still need time to decide..." She confesses.

"No matter what, I'll be there for you." I put my head on her chest and she hugs me tightly.

"No sé qué haría sin ti, Julie." (I don't know what I'll do without you, Julie).  She kisses my temple. "Te quiero mucho." (I love you very much)

"Te quiero mucho también." (I love you very much too.) I whisper back. "You became a true Spanish girl, you know?"

"I actually like it very much, it feels natural." She laughs. "I've asked to do our interviews in Spanish now."

"You're very confident, I wish I could speak like that."

"You'll get there." She reassures me. "Start to date a Spanish girl, you won't have much of a choice." She laughs.

"Sure thing, they hate speaking English outside the training facilities." I roll my eyes. "Ale is the worst with that, she is speaking perfectly English but once we're spending time together, she keeps on speaking Spanish or worse Catalan."

"You're struggling a lot with that, don't you?" Ana laughs.

"It's not human, Ana, it doesn't sound like anything else." I complain. "And it's way too fast for me."

"Poor baby." Ana jokes around but my phone stops our talk by ringing. "Who's that?"

"Speaking of the devil..." I smirk looking at my screen and answering the FaceTime call. "Aleeeee!"

"Ju!" Alexia yells excitedly. "No puc dormir." (I can't sleep)

"Same here, I'm with Ana and we can't stop replaying the game in our head." I tell her.

"Estic amb la Jenni i la Leila, vols venir a casa meva?" (I'm with Jenni and Leila, you want to come to my house?). Alexia wonders and I look at Ana lost because I didn't understand a thing.

"She asks if we want to go to her house with Jenni and Leila." Ana laughs.

"Oh!" I smile. "Sure thing, I'm in, what about you?"