Friends Date

With Mapi, we decided to go to a nice restaurant she knows before going to a bar we are used to go to with the team. At 7.30 pm, I start to get ready and Ana walks to my room.

"Going out tonight?" She wonders.

"Taking Mapi out for diner so she can explain me how bad she feels about you being sad... want to join us?" I smirk and she frowns.

"No, thank you for asking but I'll pass on that one." She sighs.

"Is there anything you need to know? Or things I shouldn't tell her?" I inquire to be sure I don't overstep during our talks.

"As long as you don't tell her I thought about leaving because of her... I think I'll be good." Ana smiles and hugs me. "Thanks for caring about my feelings too."

"You deserve to be taken in consideration, always." I nod. "Mapi is a really good friend, but I won't let you down."

"Go have fun." Ana chuckles. "You deserve a night out."

"Can't agree more." I laugh and walk to the door.

"Be safe, Julie." Ana yells from her room.

I smile at the protective side of Ana and leave for Mapi's house. Once I'm parked, I send her a message and two minutes later, the blonde tattooed girl is sitting next to me.

"I can't wait for that night." She smiles greeting me with a side hug.

"Me neither, it's been so long." I smile back.

"Ever since Ana and I stopped being a thing..." Mapi sighs. "And I can't blame you for that, I screwed up, I know."

"Told you already, it's between you guys, it won't affect our relationship. You just needed time to be comfortable with this happening again." I smirk and she nods.

"You're right, I was afraid you won't consider me as much as you used to." Mapi looks down.

"Stop torturing yourself." I wink at her and put my hand on her forearm. "I still love you."

"Great, I needed that." Mapi smiles brightly. "Let's go, shall we?"

We go to the restaurant Mapi told me about and we spend the night laughing and talking about different things. One thing leading to another, we find ourselves talking about Ingrid and Ana.

"It's weird, you know?" Mapi sighs. "Everything is easy with Ingrid, I don't have to fight, to make efforts or even to prove my points. She usually agrees with me or gives up if she sees I'm coming on too strong on a subject."

"You miss Ana's ways to put you back in your place?" I chuckle knowing how much she hated it at the time.

"Can't you create the perfect mix between the two of them?" Mapi pleads me and I laugh loudly.

"You just need to take time to be alone and truly know what you want, Mapi." I explain to my friend. "Sometimes being alone is the best way to find out what you truly want."

"You're an expert at this, aren't you?" She chuckles. "You must know very well what you want."

"Oh, I do." I wink at her. "And it's not making things easier."

"Why?" Mapi frowns.

"Well, now that I know what I want and what I don't, it's harder to just casually meet someone without seeing the red flags." I sip on my drink.

"What are you looking for?" She wonders.

"Cool and spontaneous relationship, real love, someone I can rely on and who will be comfortable enough to rely on me too." I explain a bit unsure.

"Okay, so an adult relationship already..." Mapi tries to think about something. "I am the worst person you can take advice from." She states and we laugh.

"Thank you so much, Mapi, I don't know what I would do without you." I chuckle and she smirks.

"I'll let you know if I find someone who can fit the profile." She winks at me.

"Good luck with that."

We end our glass and go to the bar we know well. Once we arrive, we quickly spot Leila and Jenni who are drinking at the bar.

"¡Mira eso!" Mapi yells loudly. "¡Nuestras compañeras favoritas!"

"Guapaaaas!" Jenni cheers back. "Que buena noche!"

"¿Qué estás haciendo aquí, chicas?" Leila hugs us and Jenni does the same.

"We went to the restaurant and now, we are about to get drunk." I smirk and Jenni nods approvingly.

"That's something I like to hear." Jenni points at me turning the talk to English on purpose.

"What about you, girls?" I wonder.

"We need to stop thinking about our renewal situations..." Leila sighs. "And since tomorrow we're going to our families, it was our only moment."

"Let's party, mis amores." Mapi says and orders drinks for us both.

"Why does she need to drink?" Jenni asks secretly.

"Ana and Ingrid?" I stay vague.

"Oh..." Jenni realizes. "Don't drink too much, right? She'll need you soberer than her."

"I know, don't worry." I wink at my friend, and we join Leila and Mapi.

The night goes very well, and we have fun. Mapi and Leila are completely drunk, they are dancing with strangers and seem to enjoy themselves. Jenni is at the bar, talking with some girl I don't know. This makes me sad for Alexia, no one really knows what's up with them, but I know Alexia wouldn't like to see this... I try not to think about it too much and distract myself by looking at my phone.

3 messages from Ana, 5 messages from Alexia, Snapchats from Aitana, Patri and Claudia, other notifications from Sandie, Virginia, and Jill, and finally hundreds of mentions on both Twitter and Instagram from fans. Damn... Leila must have put things on the Internet. I quickly check her Instagram story and I see a picture of our drinks, then a boomerang where Mapi and Jenni are both kissing my cheeks while Leila is winking at the camera, and finally I see a bunch of videos of Mapi dancing with a girl. Oh... problems. I decide to check my messages first.

Roomie 💖 : How is the night going?

Roomie 💖 : Seeing Leila's story, I guess you have fun. I've let the door unlock for you. Be careful, take care of them.

Roomie 💖 : And don't drive if you're drunk!!!

I love her so much, she is always caring and making sure I don't do stupid things. I quickly tell her I'll be careful, and she doesn't have to worry. Then, I check Alexia's ones a bit scared of what she will say.

Ale 👸🏽❤️‍🔥 : Going to the bar on Sant Jordi's Day? Eli is going to be mad at you 😂

Ale 👸🏽❤️‍🔥 : Have fun and take care of Mapi and Leila, they look drunk as hell 🤪

Ale 👸🏽❤️‍🔥 : Wait, where is Jenni?

Ale 👸🏽❤️‍🔥 : Is she the one at the bar with some random girl?

Ale 👸🏽❤️‍🔥 : Actually, don't answer that... have fun, love. Don't mind me before you get home safe, then you can call me if you want. Love you ❤️

I smile and decide to send her a heart emoji. I'll definitely call her once I get home. Then, I look at Claudia's Snapchat, she is with Cata, Jana, and Bruna, having a chill night with some girls of the B Team. Aitana is chilling at home with her family and finally, Patri is near the beach, by herself. Oh, not good. I go outside the bar and FaceTime Patri who picks up quickly.