Lights' Show

The training goes well and after that I bring Alexia to Ana and I's apartment so she can eat something and get ready for our night out. We're going to walk around town, ending our trip to la Plaça d'Espanya to see the lights' show at the fountain. I know Alexia loves this one and it's going to be a way to distract herself for a while.

            As I cook for my friend, she decides to talk about our upcoming Final against Lyon.

"Are you feeling good playing against them for the first time?" She asks sipping on some red wine.

"I will never be ready for that, mainly in a Champions Final." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "I wish I had played during the preseason. It could have made this better..."

"You'll do great." Alexia chuckles. "You're one of the best players in the World, nothing can stop you."

"I'll try my best, as always." I smile to her. "What about you? Ready to take your revenge?"

"More than ever, I believe we have the right team to win this game." She nods.

"I don't know how Jona is going to make us play though." I frown a bit.

"Same as always, no?" Alexia seems relax.

"I don't know, Lieke will be back, Ana, Mariona and Asisat are fit again, he'll have choice to make." I explain.

"Sandra in goals, Marta-Irene-Mapi-Frida behind, Patri-Aiti and I in midfield, Caro-Jenni, and you, upfront. I'm telling you."

"I don't know, I feel like he won't let Delphine on Frida or even Leila, it'll be between Ana and I..." I highlight.

"You can play as a left back, it's true, I've forgotten about this." Alexia reflects. "Why not a 3-4-3 or a 3-5-2 then?"

"Like Sandra, Marta-Irene-Mapi behind, Patri and you as 6, Aitana as a 10, Caro on the right, me on the left, Jenni and Ana upfront?"

"Or Asisat, or Frida." Alexia nods.

"Jona won't let his 4-3-3 down." I shake my head no. "We're Barca, it won't make sense."

"True..." She sighs and I give her a plate.

"Thank you." She smiles smelling the food in it. "Promise me you'll marry me if Patri fucks things up."

"I'll be down for that." I chuckle and we start eating.

"It seems to go smoothly between you two." Alexia states with a smirk.

"It is better now that things are clearer." I nod.

"And that you stopped ignoring her." Alexia laughs softly.

"This helped too." I agree with a smile. "I feel good around her."

"It shows, you guys can't stay away for too long, always have to touch each other in one way or another, letting alone the intense stares and endless cuddles." Alexia smirks.

"Can't help it, sorry." I apologize but laugh too. "How are things with Jenni?"

"Bad?" Alexia tenses up a bit.

"Worse than before?" I wonder.

"It's going nowhere, she is unable to change and really commit. Yet she wants me to act like it's okay and I haven't been heartbroken over her before. I don't trust her anymore, I don't want to live that again, and we can never be together ever." Alexia quickly says getting everything off her chest.

"Feels any better to let that go?" I chuckle and she nods drying the tear rolling down her cheek.

"But I told her that last time and she broke down." Alexia rolls her eyes. "It made me so mad, Julie, I can't explain it. If she is that sad about us not being together, why the fuck didn't she fight for us? Why did she date that Esther girl? Why couldn't she simply try for us?"