Game Of Truth

"Sandie, go first, you seem ready, but start soft, please." Ana chuckles.

"Alright." Sandie thinks. "My question is for Julie. If you go to the Champions Final against Lyon, would you be happy to win, or would it be hard for you to celebrate?"

"It'll break my heart to see them cry or unhappy, it'll be a small celebration for me on the pitch but once I'll be out, I'll let go." I state confidently.

"Who are you missing the most?" Viola wonders.

"Ada, Amandine and Griedge." I smile thinking about my friends. "Camille and Eugénie also."

"Good enough." Ana smiles.

"Patri, how bad to you want to have your revenge on Lyon?" Sandie asks.

"Oh man..." Patri chuckles. "I've never wanted something so bad. I still have Sam Kerr's tweet on repeat in my head. I want to prove the world we are competitive now."

"Julie, do they know?" Sandie teases me.

"What?" Ana frowns.

"Why did Sam tweet that?" Sandie asks me and shows me her glass to remind me I can't lie.

"No, they don't know..." I sigh and look at my friends who are glaring at me. "Well, Sam is a friend, we were talking about the Final two weeks before it happened. I tried to make her understand you guys were good, that Alexia was being outstanding, and with Jenni's return you could be competitive as hell. Sam laughed at my face and made me promise I'll invite her to the nicest restaurant in Lyon if we beat you easily."

"Which explains the tweet in some way." Ana nods. "How much did you pay?"

"I'll drink to that." I chuckle and take a shot.

"Damn." Patri looks at me drinking it easily. "You're used to that."

"You have no idea." Sandie smirks and decides to drink too. "That's a good one."

We play for a while asking easy questions to one another. Then, Viola decides it's time to spice things up a little bit.

"Okay, round 2." She wiggles her eyebrows. "Relationship and preferences."

"Wait..." Patri whispers to me. "How many rounds are there?"

"4." I chuckle.

"And I'm suddenly scared..." She gulps hardly. "What are the others?"

"Round 3, let's talk about sex. Round 4, no taboo dare." I state. "Don't drink too much on this round."

"Thanks for the advice..." She seems nervous.

"Julie, you start." Ana points at me.

"Alright, Sandie." I smirk. "Which one of your relationships has been the most significant to you?"

"You know I won't answer that." Sandie glares at me.

"Drink." Ana laughs and Sandie does it. "I see what you're doing, Ju, it's a dangerous game."

"I love a dangerous game." I smirk and Sandie seems ready to play again.

"Patri." Sandie smiles. "Did you ever cheat on someone?"

"Nope, I've been cheated on, but I've never cheated." Patri states sadly and I high five her knowing the feeling too well. "Viola, are you happier with Sandie than with Pere?"

"She wants to play, I love that." Sandie laughs.

"You'll pay that, Guijarro." Viola points at her. "Don't tell Pere but I'm happier with Sandie."