Celebration

We've beaten Atléti for the last game of the season and cried all the tears we had in store because of Mel's retirement and Leila's last game at the Johan. But we are now ready to celebrate both Jenni and Patri's birthdays. I've planned a little surprise with the Atléti girls I know since they are really good friends with both Patri and Jenni. This is why I'm currently laughing my ass out with Virginia and Lola on my couch.

"But this is not how it went." I glare playfully at Virginia as we were telling some old stories.

"This is exactly what happened." Virg points at me. "Aissatou can tell you."

"Leave Aissatou alone." I roll my eyes. "She doesn't need to get involved in that."

"Sure." We laugh and Alexia joins us.

"Are you guys ready?" Lola wonders.

"Yeah, Carmen is almost done, Ana is finishing her hair." Alexia states.

"Great, do they know we're coming?" Lola wonders.

"Nope, it's a surprise." I smile.

"Patri is being impatient." Virginia throws me my phone. "She is whipped already."

"Don't go that way." I point at her warningly before answering my phone.

Pepino 🥒💗 is calling ...

"Hey Pepino!" I say in a joyful voice.

"Where are you?" Patri's voice is way less joyful.

"I'm waiting for Ana and Alexia to be ready." I lie. "Where did Leila bring you?"

"I'll send you the address." Patri states. "Can you hurry up?"

"Why?" I chuckle. "Do you miss me already?"

"First, yes I miss you, second we're celebrating mine and Jenni's birthday, I don't want to start without you." She softens a bit.

"I promise we'll be fast." I smile.

"Perfect, love, tell me when you leave."

            I hang up and turn to my friends who are all smirking.

"So much love." Carmen teases me.

            I don't even answer and just roll my eyes. We exit our apartment and seeing it's only a ten-minute walk, we decide to walk to the restaurant. Once we arrive, we make sure the girls can't see their friends right away and we walk to the table.

"Finally, you guys!" Leila winks at us making everyone turn to us.

"What took you so long?" Jenni wonders as I'm hugging Patri from behind kissing her cheek.

"We had things to take care off." I simply chuckle.

"Such as?" Patri frowns.

"Making sure your best friend looks good." Carmen laughs behind us making Patri jumps out of her chair.

"No way." She hugs Carmen excitedly while Lola and Virginia hug the other girls. "I thought you couldn't stay."

"Oh, I lied." Carmen simply states. "Julie helped a lot with that."

"Can't be mad at this, right?" Patri wraps her arms around my neck and kisses my temple.

            I chuckle and hug her tightly enjoying her scent and leaving small kisses on her neck. We all take place and start some small talks here and there. The night flies by and we decide to walk to the beach. It's still warm and we can't resist the urge to go to the water. I'm fighting with Jenni playfully and she manages to put me under the water. I give up and she hugs me to obtain my pardon.

"Thank you for tonight." She whispers in the hug. "I needed to celebrate with you guys."

"I know." I nod. "I don't want things to change, you know?"

"They won't." Jenni reassures me. "Even if I go, Madrid is not that far and you're my family. I always make time for my family."

"I love you." I say and she hugs me even more.

"I love you too." She says it back. "I'll leave you alone."

"Wait, why??" I don't understand but quickly feel two arms wrapping around my waist from behind. "Oh.." I chuckle.

"Thank you for tonight." Patri whispers in my ear. "I appreciate it."

"I'm glad you do." I smile and turn to face her, wrapping my legs around her waist.

"That's a dangerous game to play, Ju..." Patri whispers and I know she is right. 

"I can't help it, sorry." I chuckle and she hides her face in my neck to prevent herself from kissing me.

"You make it so hard." She grumbles against my skin making me shiver.

"And you don't?" I chuckle and she laughs.

"Do you really want to wait until the end of the Euro?" Patri looks at me seriously.

"It's for the best, Pepino." I smile and kiss her nose.

"Not fair..." She pouts and we join our friends.

We spend the night around a bonfire singing songs and dancing with one another. I look at Leila and Patri laughing together and I know they will miss each other really much next year... Alexia seems to feel myself thinking and sits next to me putting her hand on my thigh reassuringly.

"They'll be okay. They always are." She states and kisses my temple.

"I hope you're right." I nod. "I want her to be happy."

"She'll be as long as you're by her side." Alexia chuckles. "You are really cute together."

"I really like her. It's harder than ever to take my time, Ale..." I sigh.

"One month, cariño." Ale side hugs me. "Make it count."

I nod and look at Patri a little longer than needed which makes Jenni comment with a big smirk. Patri turns to me just to see me blush like hell and walks to me with a smile.

"You're pretty when you blush, querida." She kisses my cheek. "And I love when you look at me like that."

I chuckle and hide myself in her neck. I let a small kiss on her skin making her shiver. One month is going to be hella long.

Insta :

Liked by jennihermoso, carmenmenayo, and 122,564 others

juliesimon98 One of those nights ❤️‍🔥

virginiatr6 ❤️❤️
lola_gallardo1 Friends ❤️
jennihermoso 🫶🏽🫶🏽
alexiaputellas ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
patri8guijarro 💗💗
leilaouahabi 🖤🖤
ana_crnogorcevic 💙❤️