La Palma

A week later, I'm getting in a plane from my hometown to La Palma. I'm very excited to see my friends and girlfriend again even if I'm sad to leave my family already. Patri is going to pick me up at the airport and then, we'll have to wait for Jenni, Leila, Ana, and Claudia. During my trip, I try to not overthink meeting Patri's family already. I know it's mainly a way for her to show me her hometown, but it does make me nervous a bit. My flight is 2 hours long, so it goes fast and quickly, I find myself searching for Patri in the airport. Once I've spot her, I see a big smile on her face and some flowers in her hands. I chuckle and walk to her with the same smile.

"Hola, mi amor." I greet her happily. "It's very nice of you."

"I hope you like roses." She blushes a bit insecure.

"I love roses." I reassure her and kiss her sweetly. "And I love you."

"Good news, because I love you too." She kisses me again.

            She leads me to her car so I can put my things in it and be free to do whatever she wants to. She explains me we're going to go to the town next the airport because there is a beautiful spot near the sea. Since the girls only arrive in three hours, it lets us time to be together alone. We talk a lot about the last week I've just spent with our families and we do a little throwback talk about the EURO Final.

"You still have to give me your shirt." Patri chuckles as we are walking near the sea.

"You deserved that after you almost took it off of me on the field." I laugh and she smirks. "Don't say it." I point at her knowing she must have a dirty joke in mind.

"Why?" She pouts. "I do want to take that shirt of you, even now." She smirks.

"Patricia Guijarro Gutiérrez... what am I going to do with you?" I facepalm myself.

"I've got plenty of ideas." She wraps her arms around my waist bringing me closer suggestively.

"And I can't even blame you for that." I whisper biting my lip.

            She kisses me slowly but with so much passion it makes the temperature get higher in a blink. I stop her when I know I won't be able to control myself anymore and we stay in each other arms, forehead against forehead enjoying our moment.

"Why is it so hard to control myself around you?" I whisper with my eyes still closed.

"It's called love, Ju." Patri chuckles softly and kisses the tip of my nose. "It's a good thing usually."

"I hope it won't disappear ever." I chuckle back.

"Let's make sure it won't." She winks at me.

            We stay on the beach for another twenty minutes before going back to the airport as Ana is going to arrive shortly before the other girls. Once we are back to the airport, I quickly look at the gate Ana is going to arrive, and I excitedly walk there almost dragging Patri behind me. As soon as I spot Ana walking with her suitcase, I go to her and jump in her arms. Patri is filming us while laughing and sends it to our friends.

            When we are done with the greetings, Ana tells us all about her holidays and the fact she met her new teammates already. Time flies by and Patri warn us about the girls' flight arriving in 5 minutes. We walk to their gate, and they arrive shortly after. We greet them happily. A lot of hugs are shared, and we laugh a lot already. Jenni tells us she is going to rent a car so we can all fit in here. We agree and go outside. We wait for Jenni and Leila jokes around as always.

"Patri, is your family ready to meet Ju?" Leila smirks.

"They are." Patri seems confident. "They saw us kissing at the final, so they are aware and all."

"Ju?" Ana looks at me with a funny face. "Are you stressed?" 

"Not at all." I gulp hardly.

"You're such a bad liar..." Claudia laughs loudly.

"Fuck off." I chuckle and make the younger one shut up by hugging her.

"Nothing to be stressed about, love." Patri reassures me.

"She is right." Jenni chuckles behind me. "They'll love you just as much as Patri does." She adds while putting her arm around my neck. "Which is a lot, trust me, hermanita." She whispers in my ear and kisses my temple.

"Let's go, shall we?" Patri says.

            We agree and separate in two. Jenni, Claudia and Leila in one car, Patri, Ana and I in the other. We drive to Patri's family's house and once we arrive, we are greeted by Laura and Andrea, Patri's cousins.

"Hello!" One of them says with a big smile. "It's so nice to meet the girl our cousin kiss on match day."

"Andrea, por favor." Patri growls. "No comiences asi."

"Debo hacerlo, es la primera vez que la vemos." Andrea chuckles and I laugh understanding everything in Spanish now. "Sorry if we are bothering you a little."

"I'm fine don't worry. And Patri is cute when she gets overprotective, so it's fine by me." I smirk making Patri roll her eyes.

"I don't know if it's such a good idea to bring you here in the end." She comments.

"Don't lie to yourself, love." I smile and wrap my arm around her neck. "You're loving it."

"I do." She smiles and kisses me.

            We follow everyone inside and spend some time talking and laughing all together. It's going to be a fun week.