Talks

"So, what did you need to talk about?" I wonder softly.

"Did I fuck up things with Ale?" She sadly looks at me.

"Oh..." I try to think about that. "I don't know, you guys are really complicated to follow. I know a part of her will always love you but with the way things have been recently, I think she needs time."

"She was the one ending things between us, then she got mad because I dated Esther... what am I supposed to do?" Jenni sighs loudly.

"Fight for her, Jenni." I explain. "That's what she wanted you to do from the start. She wanted you to realize she is the only one you want. She wanted you to realize you can't be happy with anyone else... but you've found happiness in Esther's arms, and it broke her heart."

"I know, but it was a mistake, I wasn't happier when I was with Esther." We sit and I side hug her.

"Did you tell her that?" I wonder.

"She doesn't want us to talk about it." Jenni states. "She is fine with being friends, with being close, with hugging, with laughing, but she won't let me talk about it all."

"I'll have a conversation with her." I nod. "She'll talk to me."

"I know..." Jenni chuckles sadly.

"That's why you came to me, right?" I wonder with a smile.

"You're our best person." Jenni hugs me and kisses my temple. "You'll know what is up."

"Let's go back." I chuckle and we walk back to the hotel arm in arm.

            Once we are in front of the hotel, we find our friends sitting near the entrance, on a small wall usually used by the smokers. Mapi, Leila and Patri are sitting, while Alexia and Mariona are standing. I walk to Alexia and Jenni sits next to Patri. As I stop in front of Alexia, she automatically puts her arms around my neck from behind, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Aren't you cold?" Alexia asks me and I shake my head no.

"Liar, you're freezing." Patri comments glaring at me.

"Am not." I roll my eyes and get closer to Ale.

"Not at all, indeed." Ale laughs and hugs me more.

"Your warmth will be enough, don't worry." I chuckle and enjoy my friend's embrace.

"You're tensed up, Patri, what's up?" Jenni wonders.

"Carla is coming tomorrow." Leila answers seeing no answers coming from Patri.

"Isn't that good news?" Mariona chuckles.

"I don't know." Patri sighs. "We just broke up, and suddenly she makes the effort. It's too easy, I don't know what to do."

"Do you love her?" Jenni asks.

"I don't know anymore." Patri looks down. "I wish I could be sure."

"Follow your heart." I state with a small smile. "It's the only truth there is."

            Patri looks at me with a look I've never seen on her face before. It's a mix of hurt, sadness, incomprehension, questioning, surprise... She looks even more lost than before.

"Don't get in your head too much." Mapi gives her advice. "We are here if you need to let go of anything."

"Thank you, guys." Patri smiles truly. "I needed that."

"Let's go to bed, we've got a big game tomorrow." Alexia suggests and we all agree. "Give her time to understand what she wants." She whispers in my ear.

"She'll have all the time she needs." I nod and she looks at me weirdly.

"What does that mean?" She frowns stopping me in the hallway.

"I won't come between them, Ale. I respect Carla way too much, she is a good person. They have to live their story on their own." I explain quickly.

"So, you're going to back up without a fight?" Alexia looks sad.

"It's not my place to fight here..." I sigh. "I don't want to force things into Patri's head. She'll regret it and I'll be the one being heartbroken."

"So, you rather play around with some Dutch girl you don't even know and let the only person who truly made you feel something go?" She's got that harsh look on her face, it scares me. "You're so much like Jenni sometimes... and no, it's not good." She points at me warningly before joining our friends.

"I'm sorry..." I look down and enter the lift.

"Are you okay?" Leila looks at me with a frown.

"Yup..." I fake a smile and they all look at me suspiciously.

"You're really bad at lying..." Mapi chuckles and punches my arm playfully making me smile.

"And you're really good at making me smile." I point at her and she smiles proudly.

"That's a quality I have." She fakes sending her hair in the air confidently.

"I love that about you." I whisper and she hugs me.

"And I love you, we're a great match." She laughs making our friends smile.

"You guys are cute." Jenni takes a picture and posts it on Instagram.

            We quickly arrive at the right floor, and we separate in our respective rooms. I find Aitana reading on her bed, and we chitchat a bit before sleeping.

Insta :

Liked by marialeonn16, leilaouahabi and 26,981 others

jennihermoso Those two 🫶🏽❤️💙

marialeonn16 @juliesimon98 we look happy together, don't we? 🫢
juliesimon98 The only one who can make me smile like that 😍
marialeonn16 My pleasure 😇
juliesimon98 The photographer did a lot to the quality of the picture 😍 you're the best Jenni 😌
leilaouahabi 😍
claudiaapina my loves 💗
jillroord 😏❤️