After Party (PART 2)

I decide to sit down with Alexia to talk a bit.

"Why are you staying alone here?" I wonder softly.

"I'm frustrated, Ju..." She admits immediately.

"About?" I frown.

"The loss, Jenni, Leila, even Pere..." She sighs.

"What about Jenni?" I ask.

"Didn't she tell you?" Alexia gulps hardly.

"Tell me what?" I clench my jaw.

"She is joining Real Madrid..." Alexia whispers and I can see the tears in her eyes.

I stop in my tracks for a minute processing the news. I knew it was coming but I didn't think it'll be for real... I side hug Alexia in silence as she breaks in my arms. I know she feels guilty, and it'll be hard for her to lose Jenni for real. Her move ends almost every hope for them.

"I'm sorry, Ale..." I finally whisper back. "I know it'll be hard for you, but it's for the best, right?" She nods and I kiss her temple. "Dry those tears and join us to the dancefloor."

"Are you okay?" Alexia acknowledges I'm closing up.

"I am good." I nod. "Just need a walk."

She nods showing me she understands, and I walk away. There is a little road going to a hill near the hotel. I decide to go there and breathe. Losing Leila has been hard to admit, saying goodbye to Ana has been horrible, but losing Jenni is going to be the hardest shit ever. Tears are rolling down my cheek silently and after some time, I feel someone next to me.

"I guess she told you..." I recognize Jenni's voice, but I don't look at her. "I'm so sorry you've found out like this..."

"We didn't see each other. I know you wanted to tell me face-to-face." I explain with a breaking voice.

"You're always understanding me without any explanation." Jenni chuckles sadly. "I'll miss you, hermanita."

I break down at her words and sit on the ground hiding my face in my knees. I cry like a child for a long moment, Jenni stroking my back, telling me it won't change a thing between us. And I know it won't but it'll be different in so many ways, it's hard to handle. Once I'm calm again, we just hug until we feel like going back.

"Where were you?" A dizzy Leila walks to us. "Wait, did you cry?" She worriedly looks at me.

"I'll miss you guys so much..." I hug Leila so tightly she understands immediately why I've been crying.

"Hey..." She caresses my hair softly. "Don't worry, we'll still be there one way or another... you're dating my best friend now, do you remember?" She chuckles and I nod. "We'll always be there for you, whenever you need us. Just call, come to Manchester, whatever you need."

"I love you." I whisper against her shoulder.

"I love you too." She kisses my hair.

We decide to join our friends and I cover my recent crying state pretty well. I dance with Ana, then Mapi and Jill, then with Lieke and Daan, but also with Misa, who is very happy to see me, to finally end up dancing with Patri.

"You'll need to tell me who made you cry and why." She simply states in my ear. "So, I can fight them."

"Leila and Jenni." I chuckle.

"Oh, do you have anyone easier to fight with?" She jokes around and I laugh. "Jenni told you?"

"Ale did..." I sigh.

"Oh..." Patri understands. "Messed up."

"Sure thing." I chuckle. "I'll need you this season, love."

"And I'll need you too." She kisses my temple softly. "That's what couples are made for, right? Having someone to lean on and to love us no matter what."

"True." I nod. "I am so happy to be with you."

"I am too." She smiles and looks at me. "Still ready for that free trip to La Palma?"

"Oh, you didn't forget about that one?" I laugh. "Is your mom expecting me?"

"Maybe not my mom, but some people of my family yes." She smirks.

"Pressure......" I freeze jokingly.

"They'll love you." She chuckles and kisses me with passion. "Just as much as I do."

"I'm fine then." I smile and we go to our friends.

Everyone is gathered around a table and is talking about football. I notice Jill isn't there, neither is Mapi... Oh, no. I excuse myself and rush to the toilets, knowing my friends way too much. As I enter the room, I hear someone being pushed against one of the doors and a loud moan echoes the room. Damn it!

"You guys better not be drunk as hell because I'll remember that for the rest of my life!" I yell in the room making them stop immediately. "And Mapi, I hope Ingrid is not going to have a reason to cry for tonight."

I walk back to the garden, but Mapi stops me.

"Julie! Please wait!" She runs after me. "Please."

"Mapi, let me go." I warn her. "I was okay with you not being able to choose between Ana and Ingrid, I've let you do what you wanted, but this is a bit too much for me. Jill is not someone you can mess around with. Mainly when you know she is friend with Ingrid, and Ana is in the same damn place."

"This is a mistake." She pleads me to listen to her. "You are right, we shouldn't do it, and you stopped us right before things got too bad." She breathes out. "Thank you for that. I promise I won't get near Jill anymore."

"You're unbelievable, Mapi." I shake my head and try to leave.

"Don't be mad, please." She looks at me with her puppy face.

"Behave yourself and we're good." I nod and see Jill walking next to us. "It's the same for you. Keep it in your pants, Roord." I glare at her.

"I promise, Simon..." She knows she messed up. "I'm sorry..."

"Fine." I smile and we go back.

As we walk to our friends, I see Patri waiting for me. I sit between her legs and relax against her chest. She puts her arms around me, and I strike her arms gently as she enjoys it. Occasionally, she kisses my shoulder, my cheek or my neck making me smile. I feel so good around her.

We stay all together until the sun comes up. Then, we decide it's time to go back to our hotels. Patri has already planned my trip to La Palma, Jenni, Leila, Ana and Claudia will be there too and we'll stay at her family's place. I laugh at her excitement secretly loving this side of her. Then, I discuss with Alexia about next year and the fact I'll be leaving alone since Ana is leaving. We talk about potential new girls and whether I should take my own apartment or not. She volunteers to help me find one closer to hers and Patri helps us think about places in between hers and Alexia's place. When we finally agree on the perfect area to search in, Sandie calls me to leave.

"See you soon." I whisper against her lips as we say goodbye.

"I can't wait." She whispers and kisses me one more time.

"Ju!" Sandie yells. "Let's go. Ana is waiting."

I hug all my friends one last time and we go back to the hotel.