Valencia

I wake up at 7 am as I just need to get ready and eat something. Once I'm done dressing up, I go to the kitchen and find Ana cooking some eggs and pancakes.

"Hell yes, thanks God you exist." I happily greet my roommate.

"I thought you might need that after last night." Ana chuckles and gives me a plate. "I've done more pancakes for Patri if she wants some.

"You're the best." I wink at her and eat.

"How come she is coming?" Ana wonders.

"I called her last night. She was alone at the beach..." I say while eating.

"Did she fight with Carla again?" She frowns.

"Not sure you can call that a fight, but they have some issues, I guess." I explain.

"We're not talking about it, right?" Ana chuckles.

"No, neither are we talking about Mapi." I warn my friend.

"Didn't plan on doing that after the videos from last night, don't worry." Ana rolls her eyes. "Ingrid is going to be mad as hell."

"Maybe not. Maybe she will just not talk to her. Ingrid doesn't get mad..." I laugh a bit.

"You're right..." Ana nods.

We end our breakfast and get ready to leave. At 7.30 am, we're both exiting our apartment with our belongings for two days when we hear Patri's voice coming from the parking lot.

"Can I borrow one of your parking spots?" Patri pleads. "It's a nightmare to find one around here."

"Sure, we're taking my car, I'll move." I say quickly walking to my car.

I let Patri take my spot and I exit the car. Patri walks to us with a jacket and a beanie on making us laugh because it's going to be a lot warmer in Valencia.

"You took the jacket too?" I smirk.

"You know it's like 25 degrees there?" Ana chuckles.

"You guys will regret it when the night starts." Patri laughs. "I know Spain better than you do, remember?"

"I've got one in my car." Ana says. "Let me take it, then."

"Sure..." I roll my eyes. "Ana made pancakes for you."

"She is the best." Patri smiles widely and takes the pancakes from my hand trying one. "So good..." She seems so happy.

"Always a pleasure to give you food, Patri." Ana laughs at the girl's face.

We laugh and decide to go. I am the one driving all along but I don't mind, I love driving. At first, we're just talking about Valencia, the city, the weather, the football teams, the girls we know out there. Then, we put on some music and we vibe peacefully until we finally make it to the Levante stadium.

I go to the entrance and ask for our tickets that Sandie reserved for us. Quickly enough, we find ourselves on the side of the pitch. It's a small stadium with only some sited opportunities. We decide to stay up and not to go near the fans, we never know what can happen.

Sandie is starting, just like Viola, Andrea, Misa, and some of Patri's Spanish friends. Fortunately, we've been on time for the kick-off because all the game has been played in the first sixteen minutes. 1-3 at the end of the game. Our friends come to us sadly, except for Misa, who seems really happy to see us. I've met Misa a couple times and we always had a good time, so I'm not surprised she is happy to see me.

"Guapa! What are you doing here?" She wonders hugging me.

"We are here to see Sandie, Viola and Andrea." I explain and she nods.