UWCL Final

A/N : I had to post it before the real final because we all know it can't be like I've written it and it wouldn't have made sense to post it knowing it doesn't fit the reality 😂 here we go, Champions Final, enjoy ! 🤩 and thank you all for reading this book and commenting as always, it means a lot ❤️

It's time for the Final against Lyon. I'm not going to lie, I'm stressing the fuck out. It's the first time I'm playing against my former teammates, and it'll be weird. I'm currently sitting in the bus listening to some music. I guess my teammates understood it's not the moment to talk to me because since this morning they are all leaving me alone. Alexia is sitting next to me, and we comfort each other by simply be there.

            When we arrive at the stadium, we see a lot of our fans are already here and they are on fire. We exit the bus guided by the Barca anthem and we walk to our locker room. Then, we go to the field and take time to look around us. Quickly enough, I hear a familiar voice yelling my name.

"Julie!" Ada runs to me happily. "I'm so glad we are finally playing against you!"

"It's so good to see you, bro." I hug her hard and we are joined by Griedge and Delphine. "Guys!"

            We talk and laugh together for some minutes before Wendie joins us. She smiles at me proudly and leads me to the side.

"Well, Superstar." She side hugs me. "How do you feel?"

"Strangely better now that I've talked to you guys." I admit. "I was scared you would hate me."

"Why should we?" Wendie laughs.

"I don't know..." I sigh.

"You'll be one of us forever." She states. "And some of us are betting our heart on you for the Euros, we can't hate you."

"True." I laugh. "Have a nice game."

"Don't be too good." Wendie warns me.

"I wouldn't dare." I roll my eyes and go back to my team.

            Time passes by quickly and soon enough, I find myself on the left wing, in front of Ana. We motivate each other and the game starts. It's hard physically and I see Lyon has worked on our play more than they usually do. I'm facing Ellie who is good at defending and loves attacking. I do pretty well but Ana struggles a bit more forcing me to do more efforts defensively.

"Ana, get closer to her, Julie can't cover you every time." Alexia yells.

"Just anticipated more." I nod to her reassuringly. "I'll be there."

            We keep on playing well but unfortunately Ada scores right before half time. When we walk back to the locker room, I see Claudia staying on the pitch. What the fuck? I sit in the locker room wondering what Jona is going to do.

"Ana, you're out, Julie you step back as full back, Claudia will play left winger." Jona states and keeps on giving his orders.

            I turn to Ana who seems sad. She knows it wasn't good enough, but it still hurts. Before we exit the locker room, I kneeled in front of my roommate.

"Look at me." I whisper gently. "Head up high, we'll win this for you."

"I wasted your energy..." She sighs.

"Don't worry, I've got plenty left." I smirk and make her stand up. "Put a jacket on and we go."

            She nods and does as I say. We walk back and I see Patri waiting for me before the end of the tunnel.