EURO Final (PART 2)

A/N : I was in Turin tonight and it was incredible despite Barca loss, the atmosphere Barca fans created was unbelievable. Sad fact tho, seeing Jenni and Leila sitting on the grass for some looong minutes crying at the end of the ceremony makes me think it's truly over for both of them... I wish I'm wrong but well it felt like that...

We take time to refocus, and I walk to our side thanking the sky for whatever reason. The fact that I've scored helped my Barca teammates to wake up a bit and they finally speed up their game. Aitana forces Pauline to save the ball right under the bar, Mariona almost obtains a penalty, but she was offside and Alexia shoots two centimeters out of the post. Fortunately, we manage to keep our advantage and we go back to the locker room with it.

"We need to do more, girls!" Amandine motivates us. "Saki, Marion, you have to be closer to their winger. MAK keep the ball, you can do it, force Mapi Leon to stay on your back and create space for Julie."

"Pauline, you can play faster too." I indicate to our goalkeeper. "When you get the ball on their corner, send me or Sandy straight away. They won't have us on the runs."

"Same goes with you Griedge." Wendie nods. "You do it well in training with Lyon, send a ball to MAK on some plays, so we can use Julie's speed on the deviation."

"Let's do it, girls." I yell and we go back.

            Half time has been benefic for us.  We are back stronger and with good intentions. Spanish players seem to get angrier by the moment. Around the 60th minute, Sandie comes in to replace Amandine and it helps us even more seeing Sandie knows Spain people by heart too. At one point, Pauline sends the ball to Sandy who dribbles Ona thanks to her speed. The young Spanish sees she can't have the ball and runs to her box, but Ivana helps her and tackles our young winger pretty harshly. Sandie and I are walking to our teammates to see if she is okay when we hear Ivana speak up.

"Rompe su pierna si es necesario, Ona. Pero ella no te driblará la próxima vez." (Break her leg if needed, Ona. But she doesn't dribble you next time.) Ivana yells and it makes both Sandie and I run to her angrily.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I scream while getting closer.

"I'll break your leg, you'll see." Sandie shouts too.

"Puto Francésas jugando en España. Ahora nos entienden." (Fucking French playing in Spain. They understand us now.) Ivana smirks cockily.

"Será mejor que te disculpes ahora mismo." (You better apologize right now). I growl getting my head very close to her.

"O que?" She provokes me.

"Cariño, no es necesario." Alexia steps between Ivana and I. "Let go, you do great, don't fall for that game."

"Fucking bitch she is." I clench my jaw. "I hate Madrileñas."

"I'm pretty sure it's reciprocated." Patri puts her hand on my back softly. "But don't let her mess with you."

"Thanks, loves." I nod and smile to my teammates.

"Number 8, number 5." The referee calls us. "Come here."

"Calma." Jenni whispers in my hear.

"It's the last time I hear something like that." She points at Ivana. "Number 8, I understand the angriness, but it has no place on a football pitch."

            We walk back to our team, and I relax when I see Sandy walking normally again. Corinne decides to sub her anyway and Salma enters. She goes straight to the ball because she is the one in charge of the long freekick. I go to the box and hide behind Wendie. Salma sends a great ball on Wendie's direction and our captain manages to touch it. Unfortunately, it bounces back on the crossbar, but I've followed the play and manage to jump in between Ivana and Sandra to put the ball in the goal. I turn to Ivana with a biggest smirk on my face and I gesture her to shush before running to the corner flag and slide.