July 18 ,1996 New York

" WE All HAVE OUR DEMONS THAT WE HIDE FROM OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS , YET IN THE END HOLY WATER ISN'T EVEN ENOUGH TO SAVE OUR SOULS FROM DAMNATION. "

-pERSON qUOTE Of THe dAY

The night was stormy and bleak for the whole state of New York. Though given where the state was located it would not have stuck odd to most the her fine states citizens . For the city that never sleeps holds its share of devils that take advantage of this fact. Even if their conquest is another hardship and pain .

Sally Marie Jackson had been raped seven months ago and was braving the weather to head to the hospital . And yes you heard me right I said the most unforgivable crime that has occurred through the ages to women.

Sally carried her pocket knife that had saved her life that horrific night on her in her right boot. Though she had wished on her darkest of nights that she had been killed and not tried to save herself . Even if she was pregnant she hated how this child was conceived. Just as she was about to walk into the doors she felt a sharp pain in her cervical section causing her to gasp and almost fall to the ground . For just as she was about to fall two strong arm's helped her stable herself. She barely registered the fact that she was bleeding from or the fact that her savior was now shouting for help. All she knew was pain and the feeling something was wrong with her unborn child.

The next thing Sally knew she was being laying in a white gown with a tube in her nose that was helping her breath . The next thing she was able to comprehend was the feeling of being empty and lighter than before. Making the young woman panic in fear .

"Easy Ma'am you have just went through a very dangerous C-section" Came a velvety voice from the door .

If that was supposed to calm Sally down it didn't making her already panic attack increases ten fold.

"Doctor Owen that was not the best way to introduce to the paint now was it ?" a Australian Female's voice rang out in annoyance.

"Hey i hate sugar coating shit its not helpful to their mental health and physical either " Came doctor Owen's voice in slight hurt. As he made his way to Sally's line of sight.

She was in shock almost as she stared at the man who looked almost like her attacker save he had Blue eyes ,and not gray black ones and his hair was not a dark raven's color.

'Now miss Jane Doe do you have a name?" The doctor asked as the nurse rolled her eyes at his ways .

"Sally" She croaked out on parched lips, "Sally Jackson"

The nurse began to write as the two spoke . All well feeling sorry for the young woman who was about to be hit with the most devastating news .

"That's a lovely name miss Sally . Do you know where you are ?" the Doctor asked a slim smile playing on his face as he hated what he was about to have to tell the poor woman her fate.

"I was coming for a check up on ..." Just then a look of reconstitution made it's way on her face.