Feral

//////

They barely made it out of the common rooms before the chaos broke lose. Percy tried to push against piper and Roaches restate , much to his displeasure though he was unable to aid his friends. He prayed for the safety of both Leo and Conner both of whom he wished nothing but a safe return to them. Jason gave a slight murmer as they crashed into the alpha counsel room. Piper slammed the doors shut, much to the outrage of those who started banging on the old oak doors.

"WE don't have much time. Those doors wont hold them off for very long." Roach spoke gravely looking at their broken team.

Piper was just about to speak , but the voice of their Alpha cut through the chaotic background. Percy stared hard at the beast of a man inform of him. Most could say they only met this hunk of beast just once in their time here, as it was custom to have the Alpha decide if they where worth inducting into the P.A.C.K. However he had only met this male twice in his year here. He had been aware this male was also their team leaders father. Aside from the lack of tact the male shown words him. Percy couldn't see a real distinct physical feature that shown these two shared any kind of blood. Where Lason was tall and lanky with hidden mussels. This male was Viking size and burly. Both had to be strong in mind which was something they both shared. Where Lason was more human then monster his father was full on more beastlike. If Percy was being honest he reminded him of the Beast off of the X-man with a blond tint to him. Fangs came out of his mouth like that of a ogre. He wore armor straight out of King Arthur movie all red and silver. A sword was hanging off his side, not that he would need it really if the size of his talons where anything to go by. All in all he was in full beast mood. Percy wondered why he never saw Lason transform? Was he still going through the change? Like he heard that so many children of the supernatural born had to go through? It would make sense , though he highly doubted that was the reason for the father son estrangement.

"Right you are Roach. I did hope that this day would never have happened in my P.A.C.K. But certain fates of a nation are never certain. " He spoke with venom , thought the small group watched as his eyes fluttered to both Percy and Piper whom slightly fidgeted in the Alphas gaze. Roach wondered why his gaze never went to him, but thought it might have to do to the recent mission that almost failed.

"I have a job for your team. One that you are to achieve if we will be able to take back what is ours, and end this pointless fight with both the hunters and our Kin." At this they all perked up, almost forgetting about the small battles against their kin in the other room. Roach wonder briefly where Lason could have been in this entire ordeal. To be fair he wasn't above thinking that this was sort of coo mastered by their Alpha, considering he had seen it done before in his homeland.

"Tell what you would have us do sir?" Piper spoke and Roach wondered if perhaps she was morphing into her separate personalities' to block the incoming pain. Most would think Piper was unstable once they found out her powers came at a cost . She wasn't simply just Piper. Yet rather two different personalities. Though the beauty of her powers allowed her to acknowledged that she wasn't the only person in her on body. Piper was caring, while Malachi was battle worn and ready. Both scary and the same person just different identities.

Roach eyed his mates understanding the silent message the Alpha conveyed with a look that could rival Deans , when he was in disbelief on something their father would say he didn't agree on. Percy nodded much the shock of his friends who knew that was something he had a hard time doing to anyone in the short year they had known each other. HE bowed his head ,while a grimace of smile ghosted his lips, bowing down to one knee. 'I'm one step closer to saving my family and the friends i have made, I will beat this curse for myself and my sister-er Jason sister' He thought with a strong determination.

The Alpha grinned as he took the blade from his side. Piper's other side let out a gentle gasped as she stared at Roach both knew what was about to happen. This only meant one thing. Either the Alpha had disowned his son , or he was behind the betrayal, which would mean he escaped the holding cell. Roach let his death magic seethe around the outside of the room he was pissed at his friend to allow something as petty as jalousie cloud his once great mind. Then anger at their younger friend for a moment wondering if they never brought the hunters kid into their world would all this be happening.

"I come before yee child among two ties. This blade is one used in times of appointing a new leader of a team. MY son has left the PA.C.K. He has abandoned us in this fight. Turned his brother and sisters against one another. I ask thee three question. Are you worthy to be crowned one of us? Will yee forget all petty affairs in Oder to protect both man and beast alike if they are innocent of false charges? Will you child of our long forgotten enemy stand or fall when the Darkness tries to enslave thy mind?" He asked locking proud eyes at the direction of the halfa.

Roached eyed the younger boy his aura was blazing louder then it ever had. It had been buzzing every time Roach was in contact with him, another reason he stayed away from this strange child . His head hurt as the whispers of life and death both tried to convey something to Roach. A something he silently wished shout out to anyone who would listen to him, but bond by the laws of which he was to follow as a death watcher-or in the mortal term reaper Laws. Roach watches as its green blue colored sparked to that of a vibrant poisonous green with specks of blue and gold. Each a color the represented loyalty , resurrection ,and success. All good omens but strange to see surrounding around one boy, in a wing like shape . IF he wasn't sure of what this boy really was he would have sworn he was kin to that of the angles affairs. Roach watched in a trance like state unable to tell anyone , while his eyes looked at the boy their Alpha was knitting as their new leader for their team, and if they won their new heir who was being lied to by their plan , about a chance at being free to leave to his brothers. Roach watched as the whispers grew louder in his ears telling him' the boy was to be left in the dark', and' don't tell him his soul is destined to make this choice. ' With a heavy heart that Roach wished still beat like the mortals he silently had to escort upon their death ,when not in the presence of the P.A.C.K. He watched as Percy Winchester unaware swore to take Lason spot in their clan, but sealing his fate as warrior to protect and be hunted.

"I vow to protect those who have earned and those whom are innocent. Whether they are beast or mortal. I vow to protect my P.A.C.K. from all feats , as I know they would do the same. I vow to stand and bring the old way back so no more hunter and innocent supernatural is harm. I swear to protect my kinsmen till the very last breath." He roared as the blade was laid flat against both his shoulders. And again Roach watched with a breath his body no longer gave him pleasure of, as the hunter raised night creature took the oath of heir-ship unknowingly. Wondering how al this would play out as both him and Piper where forced to take the roles of his advisors to new heights , both kneeling to one knee as their Alpha finished the ritual. the shouts and screams outside getting louder and louder . HE thought he heard Conner and Leo shout and howled, but he was unsure at this time.

"Child of the hunter it is time for you to go home. Protect those whom we as supernatural kinsmen cannot. Go and know thy place for the fates of all worlds rest in your claws and your team. " The Alpha boomed , sending a shockwave through the younger members body. The command was simple he was to leave the P.A.C.K. but not to forget who he was to serve. And once the battle was over he would have the chance to finally be free if he wished from the P.A.C.K. With that the doors burst open , as the fight was brought to them.