My brothers keeper part one -

Its funny that after everything that I'd  gone through these last few hours. I felt at peace , with regret and anger for letting my Sire go. I refused to call that thing  any part of me. Though the words of the woman in the light still burned in my ears. Like the echoes of a rock concert soon after you have left the grounds. One beast of the wild was enough? Was that what i truly was in the grand order of the supernatural high-arched? It would make sense I was not regular Werewolves. Before being stuck in this strange half shift where my claws where as sharp as vamps , aneeth that could rival a  incubus yeah i could say that this would be hard to pull off in public. 

  I wondered if Piper would be kind and cast a glamour charm on me in hopes to cover up some of the damage this would bring. But depending on.  her mood upon my returned I wasn't so sure. she would be more likely to cut my throat out then help. That is if she wasn't in her alter ego mood. Thalia stood by an old looking Grecian set of arms that hung over the Living room fireplace. They looked identical to the ones that hung at Tia's house. I could faintly hear her soothing voice in the back of my head telling me that each weapon hung carried a terrible curse and brought honor  on its wielder. I wondered if the same could be said about this long and beautiful sword. IT was polished and trimmed with gold. Runes were etched in the blade that you couldn't help but want to shake the craftsman hand for such a fine blade. 

"Those where past down from generation to generation. My grandmother once told me  we hailed from Greece and it wasn't until 1925 till we came to the America's."   Dean never left my side , not since coming in the house. He had questions that i was sure of. He just was waiting to get his head warped around this mess.  Thalia eyed the blade that hung right over the stove. Percy was confused . For a woman whom had all these weapons around her house she didn't use them when He arrived.  The blade was an unusual shaped Spatha  3 foot long compared to the regular 2 foot and 1/2.  The blade looked more gold tinged the the rest of weapons that littered the walls of the house.  Being tinged in gold however was not what made it inexpressive---no the fact that at the hilt instead of jewels like most noble looking swords i'd seen this was had a two wolves cared into what appeared to be a meteorite rocks in the shape of the moon. The name   fotostéfano was also carved  on the right side of the blade. I tried glancing at the left but before i could Dean voice caused me to shift my attention.

"So lets say i believe this mess. That his is your son and the son of that creation of heaven gone wrong,  then what you want to be apart of the kids life now?" Dean cried out outraged. I  rolled my eyes here goes the mamma bear he was when it came to those he cared most for. I would have voiced that he had nothing to fear . Yes i stayed away. I stay away from my family  with the knowledge that i would never really be allowed in the fold.  A year had taught me that even from the shadows isolated i could help them in their fight against those who chose to go beyond their laws. Supernatural kind had laws. If i had never  hoped on the bandwagon with the PA.C.K. then i would have just been like every other hunter out there. Mindless ,ignorant, and in some case a killer of those who yet chose to go rouge.  The blade gave off  a pulse . No that was the wrong word more like a shout. Thalia and i turned our head to the large spatha . Her electric eyes shinning with a glow not like her angelica aura. Her white wings flashing into everyone visions. unlike  their more shadowed form. Dean jumped back in slight surprise. 

"What the hell?" Dean snapped .

Thalia rolled her eyes as she stuck her tongue out at him like the mature angel she was.  both me and Sally also laughed. 

"What has Cas never shown his eagle wings to you?" She retorted 

"No to be fair i though you guys just beamed in and out like the guys off of star trek. "