Childs play

" My Mother was never there for me , so what makes you think you'll fill her shoes. You can't so deal this is my life and i live it to the fullest regardless of your hate . "

_Words from My diary in 2007

{_ONE YEAR LATER _}

Kansas City August 18, 1997

It had been a year since the fragile life of the newly born Perseus "Percy Jack Winchester had arrived into the world. Though he'd never understand why given time before him, why his birth mother wouldn't want him. The young Winchester would given time look back thankful. Or thats What John Winchester father of now three boys two by blood , while the other by unconditional love thought on the darkest nights. He had recently lost his job and with a six year old , a two year old and now a one year old child plus his wife to take care of . The family of five had relocated into the old family home that is wife Sarah had grown up in the sleepy town of Kansas.

His Love had at first been angry at the thought of moving back into the house she had lived in . However John had no idea why for the house was big enough for their family than the apartment they'd had to live in New York. Though after Sarah had been struck with the flu , and then him losing his job . John was able to convince her of the move. Leading them to where they were in packed in the family Impala that had somehow managed to fit two car seats and Dean their eldest.

"Are we almost there yet?" Dean asked in an adorable high pitched voice .

John took a moment to take noticed while they were at a red light at his boys , and love. Sarah had passed out an hour ago after their last rest stop at The Waffle House she was propped on one hand . Her blonde locks hanging over her face making him think of an angel that fell from heaven. In the back John had to stifle a laugh at how the two youngest Winchester had dozed off. Sam had his head facing Percy's both foreheads touching both drooling in their sleep. While Dean had his Blue sticker covered Gameboy in his hands waiting for John to answer his little soldier's question.

John sighed as he for the tenths time repeated "no", and "Just a little bit father Bud" .

"But daddy I need to pee! we have to be almost there !" Dean yelled efficiently waking up Sarah Winchester .

"Pull over John !" Sarah gasp wide awake .

"There's no where for me to pull over Honey" John stated looking at the endless highway that lay before both of them.

"Johnathan PULL OVER!" Sarah said in a scared voice that made John look at her worriedly.

"What's wrong Hun?" John asked in concern.

"Trust me just pull over RIGHT NOW !" Sarah said as John hastily pulled over near the forest marker. While Sarah jumped out of the 67 chevy Impala and straight into the forest .

"Daddy what's mommy doing?" Asked Dean as he watched his mother room out of sight.

John groaned thinking of how he now had to tell Dean he was going to have to use the nearest tree for a pit spot, and that his mother was doing the exact thing no doubt. Something he'd rather of done on a the boys first hunting trip not on the side of the road.