World war ME!

"I questioned life once not out of spite . I questioned Life only to examine the facts of the human flaws. We all want to brag that we have everything and nothing is for certain. Why does one think time is in our grasp to control. Why do we as humans destroy what we do not own. Nature circles and mother earth mourns for her child en's lies. As we humans take forth a demise all we children of the mighty god seek fit. Only to lie and slaughter our "brother and sister's" in pitiful nothingness. And you wounder why I question life and all that surrounds us .Now dont start jumping conclusions this is not a plea i am copping . I am not thinking about death , nor that of world domination of a nation. Yet , rather a time when we a human race took time to admiring the beauty all around us , instead of wasting time on fruitless matters of greed and lust. So yes I do question life not for me but the entire human race."

Amanda Humphrey Relapse book quote

  Then 

He is not lying young master' that voice from earlier stated within my head. I was about to yelp in shock when the voice piped up again. "hush you are not going crazy i am apart of your wolf side, a part of your soul. I swear he is telling the truth listen and may we make it out alive this time.' the voice said then went quite. Sighing i just bowed my head all anger leaving me, the only emotion that i held now was that of deep depression. All while thinking my while life must have been a lie, and that my 'father' probably didn't even care about me. And in my condition would probably send uncle Bobby to kill me then if he saw that i have now turned into what we have hunted all our lives.

"Whose my father then Loki?" i muttered scared for what he might say.

"Thats the thing young wolf I do not know , though I have my suspension that he is the father of all wolves. But there is another that i dare hope you are not a son of. For regardless if you are pure of evil right now . If you are his son your duty to the holy cause by our lord will not end well and you shall meet traitors at every end. Who will try to kill you regardless of your action good , or bad. " Loki said gravely.

"Peace young wincher-"

"PEACE what the hell would that do! I just want-" I never got to finish as a slap was echoed in the house. Along with a sharp stinging pain on my right cheek. I glared at the woman in front of me . How dare she just-

"Now listen here you are in my house and a guest at least your younger brother shown more respect then any of you , hell ever your father had the decency. Prove me wrong from thinking you are uncivilized beings for Gods sake!" Tia yelled her eyes giving off an eerie glow that had me itching for my dagger in my left shoe.