/ Sam Winchester/

"Take not my life's work and make a difference, yet take the struggles that made the difference"

By Amanda Nicole Humphrey

It was just supposed to be another boring Halloween party here at Stanford University .

My girl Jessica was all dressed up in her candy stripe nurse outfit . Ordering food from Micky's bar for me and Jr. A close buddy of mine and ex roommate of two years here . The moon was shining ever so bright and the smell of beer and cigars was strong as ever. Sometimes looking back I can't help but wonder how we never got kicked out of that bar . Seeing as we all were underaged drinkers minues Jr, but hell he looked nineteen . And his dreads didn't help intimated anyone either , more so made him looking even younger .

"So Sam how'd you think you did on that exam?" my strawberry blonde girlfriend asked as she passed two connie's to me.

"Alright I guess" i said while smirking .

"Dude stop with being such a lying ass. " Jr jokingly snapped as he took a swig of his hard whiskey.

"Dude your going to pass out before we even start drinking. " I said as I punched him in the arm.

"Lighten up Sam" Jes said as she leaned over the table to give me a kiss. One I fully enjoyed up until JR splashed water on us. "Get a room you two you guys remind me of my little brother Grover and his girlfriend" Jr complained.

I huffed while pulling Jess closer wiched worked right until the moment my cell phone started to go off.

"Um you going to get that their mosse?" Jr joked .Making me sigh as I reluctantly pulled away from that sinful heavenly kiss.

JEss roaned as she scooted off my lap and back into her seat.

"Hello?" I asked as I flipped my phone open expecting the caller to be some loan shark needing their money sooner than later .

"Sammy where are you?" came a voice I thought i'd never hear again. "Percy? Percy is that you ?" I stuttered into the phone causing Jess and Jr to give me weird looks.

"Yeah its me who do you think it was Dean? " Percy said in a panting voice.

I looked at the others at the table , and making a excuse me gesture making my way outside the bar.

"Percy where are you . I thought Dad and Dean forbid you to ever call me ?"

"Well um you see-" the line went dead for a second making my heart pound knowing that my baby brother whom i hadn't seen since i left home two years ago was probably on a hunt with my father and older brother Dean . Just as I was about to dial the number he'd called from the line picked back up. Saving me the time it would take to scroll for this number he'd called from.

"Percy? where is Dean let me speak to em" I nearly almost shouted . Why was Dean letting our younger brother on a hunting trip . For fuck's sake i knew that i had to learn back then at the age of 7 , but still Percy was a bit dense and not so good at holding his own because of his asthma . We had to protect the kid damn it not let father make a soldier out of em. That was the pact me and dean made on that last hunting trip together when dean was sixteen and i was eleven .