Coming together part one (dean& Percy)

I hope you guys like this one I wrote it with a broke left ankle. And let me tell you pain induced writing his hard to focus on. 

    "You can not fear the death , it is a part of you're very soul. You can not fear to chase to the unknown , or you will never fly into changes that would make you . I am a warrior I fight for the things fate does not want me to pass. My destiny was forged by the gods above. So I will not fear deaths constant hand...

   I will not fear the unknowns grander lands that call to me like the tides ...

                I am a warrior I know how to fight."

Theory of a dead man Fear poem

"Dean Dammit stop pacing your going to make me go crazy!"  

"Shut it Sammy!" I snapped while my mind was replaying the strange dream I had woken up from. 

 "It had been dark from what Dean could make out . Not a pitch black kind of darkness however , rather a black greenish darkness that was unnerving to be in the presence of  in the very least.Shapes could barley be made out as Dean had tried to scan his unfamiliar surroundings . A sense of familiarity wanted to wash over him , but the unequal  territory he was now in pushed the feeling aside for now.  Getting off the ground Dean placed his arms outstretched in front of him to help guide his way in the murky unsettling surroundings.  When all of a sudden a strong wind began to manifest around him, halting his movement unsure what was going to come.  Dean started to reach for his blade that he kept strapped around his torso under his black Sabbath shirt.  Only to discover that it was not in its holder and he was also without his pistol as well. 

Fuck... 

         Me ... 

                  Really ..

A strong Seaweed oder began to creep forward in front of him. While the strange darkness started to dissipate as a demonic laughter rang out in front of him as the seaweed oder started to become unbearable. 

"You stole something of mine boy you where is it " A cold bone chilling voice ask hidden in the darkness, only blood red eyes visible as the sound of waves could be heard sounding off in the distance .  

Dean held his breath confused  by the unknown beast's words. " Look here I dont want any trouble here -" 

The creature just howled  in a fit out laughter. Its booming voice shaking the surrounding's as if a earthquake was occurring by its present.  "I am coming for what you stole of mine. The world will shake in death once I regain it child of salvation"  The creature snarled as my world went dark.

"Dean for Christ sake sit down you making me nervous!" 

"Shut up" Dean snarked back his mind still trying to come out of that vivid dream .  He wanted to think about it in silence , yet Sam seemed to think that nagging like a mother hen would get Dean to stop pacing back and forth needless to say it was just pissing him off.  

"Dean Perseus would not want you to be running yourself ragged back and forth worrying about him. Hel dad defiantly would not want you to be stressing over him. Tia and Uncle Bobby believe that  once Perseus comes back we can start tracking  Dad. " Sam tried to calm me down as he went  back to surfing the internet. "Plus you are making the floor squeak sit down!"