Percy Jack Winchester

Deception the utter strength of a warrior...

Hatred fuels a heart so cold...Denial holds the keys of letting ...

Yet refusal makes a soldier out of both.

Not once have the flashes warrior to take flight..
When at night all he wants to do is say goodbye ..

They say get over it ....
That its just a dream. ..
The voices loud like a raven's call haunt him endlessly

Still he fights and struggles on..

The war may be over ,yet the battle is just as strong
His personal darkness. ..
The flashes of death
Comrades lost...
With oaths unkept...

The skies darken 
As the raven cries
A son stands tall
Flag in his hands

No longer haunted 

No longer there

The battle was won

Years pass
Memories
fade
All in all so does his age.

To whom the bells toll..
Well they toll for thee..
For whom does the raven cry to on a moonlit night..
They cry for another soul they help take flight. ...

PTSD
Amanda Humphreys poem

"Where would the fun in that be Singer?" She said sadly while walking to her upstairs. But she paused and gave us each a sad longing look like a mother would have at a mournful event. "We will see each other again and may the Angles be bu you sides this war has been foreseen since as ling as there has been eyes to guide another to the unknown." And with that she vanished up the stairwell .

"Gear up boys we are heading to Palmito Ranch, Texas," 

     You'd think I would love not having to actually go to school , or properly go to school begin a fifteen year old and all , you would think that right?  Wrong I wish a lot recently after everything that I could be anywhere then having to sit in the Impala listing to Dean's sucktastical singing to Death Leopard's 'Armageddon it'.  Hell I was even considering shifting to get away from his singing .   Yet, for what its worth at last Dean had for once left me alone and not questioned me anymore about why I'd left. I figured Uncle Boby had cornered him after I had ran  to the bathroom. Hestia had stopped me on the way to the bathroom before we had left. In her pals was a small necklace  that had a Celtic knotted wolf and fox intertwined together . The pattern was beautifully designed making the eye drawn in to every detail. The wolfs eyes being that of sea green color while the foxes a silvery stormy gray.  I had looked at her strangely , thought she had closed my hand around the necklace a small smile graced her lips. 

  "It will help you young one  with your quest trust me.The wild ones are always connected in time you will understand . Do not Loose the necklace paliá psychí "   Tia had stated then left me standing there bemused.